Mancini Protest

FOR SALE IN CLUB SHOP FROM TOMORROW

1zptc14.jpg

moomba said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
Well if you are happy with that they fair play to you...

When is the tropy presentation for this "success"?

It's presented at the same ceremony where they award the "spend £200m, make a team worse and have people wanting to protest with Welsh flags against your successor who is doing a better job" award.

Thank you for proving my point.

if this is a joke - nice

if not - im worried for your mental health.

moomba said:
Well if you are happy with that they fair play to you...

When is the tropy presentation for this "success"?

It's presented at the same ceremony where they award the "spend £200m, make a team worse and have people wanting to protest with Welsh flags against your successor who is doing a better job" award.
spend £200m
The clown on the radio used that same stick,keep saying it as often as you like BUT our owners who know fuck all about football told the world they would pay ANYTHING for players & pay MASSIVE wages they are the ones at fault for the amount of money we have spent....... obviously not vierra though he came cheap for some reason.
OUR OWNERS OUT ????????

danburge82 said:
kenzie115 said:
Mancini's record speaks for itself. He's shored up the defence and, got us scoring just as many goals as Hughes did and got more points in the same games ..... with Hughes' team.

Imagine what he could do with his own team.

So he made a couple of mistakes yesterday, he's human, we all make mistakes. Bellamy made a mistake by not squaring it to Tevez and then by trying a wonder pass which led to their goal. Ireland made a mistake by looking disinterested when he came on. Adebayor made a mistake. Tevez made a mistake. Johnson made a mistake. Barry made a mistake.

You get the picture. Do we seriously have a set of fans within our fan base who think we should sack the manager every time he makes a mistake? No bugger will want to come anywhere near us.

Roberto Mancini is an excellent manager and I predict he will prove so over the next few years. If we don't break the top 4 this season we'll go again next year, and keep doing so until we do.

I noticed something about United yesterday, they do all the little things very well. the things you don't notice when you see them on the telly, but being at the ground and being free to watch whichever bit of play you fancy means you can spot it. They're a team. That comes from having had a nucleus of a squad in place for many years and adding a couple of players each year. The players all know each other's games and it shows. We need stability, we need to let the players become a team. Let Mancini turn them into a team.

Phew! Someone who knows what he's talking about!

OP, if this is a wind up thread you've failed because it's not at all funny! if this is not a wind up you're completely out of order because everything you said is sad bitter and twisted! Look at Fergie at United; he's got his tactics wrong in many games over the years, especially in Europe (they could have done better if not won more than the 2 Champions Lgs under him than they have because he did exactly what Mancini did yest - playing just 4 in midfield when the other team has 5!) Not everyone can get everything right all of the time! Shit happens, we'll be better for it as yesterday really has shown where we are weak and where we will need to strengthen with players to suit Bobby's style!

Exactly, it's not a coincidence that Mancini tried to bring in midfielders during the transfer window, it's clearly our weakest position. We need a box-to-box midfielder and a creative deep lying playmaker like Scholes or Xavi, not one of those two, just someone like them.

By having 3 midfielders against our two it meant that when Barry picked up Gibson and De Jong picked up Fletcher, Scholes had 10 yards of space to himself. Ideally Tevez would have harried him all day but he clearly had an off day (typical City he has it in the derby lol) and so didn't have the energy to do so.

However, had we tried to match their 3 in the middle we'd have really struggled, our midfielders, bar De Jong, don't have the energy to play like United did. Vieira and Barry are too slow for that.

Ideally next season we'll have brought in a couple of midfielders and will be able to play 3 in the middle when we need to. Barry and De Jong are both excellent defensively and whilst De Jong's short passing was great yesterday, we don't have anyone who can sit in front of the back 4, receive the ball and drop it on either the right or left winger's toe with one pass. We had to go from Johnson to De Jong, to Barry, to Bellamy, whereas they could go Valencia to Scholes, bang, out wide to Giggs. Having 3 in midfield stretched us because of Scholes' passing ability.

moomba said:

Thank you for proving my point.

The only point I can see proven is that your comments are definitely more towards the more stupid end of the smart arse stupidity scale.

It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

you sir are a fucking knobhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.