Mancini Protest

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:
You've seen me attack de Niro! I have disagreed with him on somethings but have never insulted or attacked him as you put it. Every time I feel like posting something offensive I take a deep breath. Try it.
So EVERY time de niro posts, you've got nowt to say?

i think he loves me:)

i've just whizzed through this thread since i posted that it was stupid to even think of changing managers yet again.
i am convinced that given time bobby will get his own players in and that will then allow his game plan to actually work, i think we can all agree its not doing so atm, well it can't be, even he changes it from one week to the next.
once he has his squad and the jose thing is put to bed he has then got the springboard to make manchester city his own, no 6 months this and 3 years that, it will be HIS team.
he should be given that chance, we have waited 34 years so to panic after 5 months is plain daft.

de niro said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
So EVERY time de niro posts, you've got nowt to say?

i think he loves me:)

i've just whizzed through this thread since i posted that it was stupid to even think of changing managers yet again.
i am convinced that given time bobby will get his own players in and that will then allow his game plan to actually work, i think we can all agree its not doing so atm, well it can't be, even he changes it from one week to the next.
once he has his squad and the jose thing is put to bed he has then got the springboard to make manchester city his own, no 6 months this and 3 years that, it will be HIS team.
he should be given that chance, we have waited 34 years so to panic after 5 months is plain daft.

After that excellent post, yes I do.

I do wish he's take off that stupid scarf.

It was boiling on Saturday yet he still insists on wearing it

shadygiz said:
Fuck changing our colours al la rag.

BLUE & WHITE BECAUSE THE ITALIAN IS SHITE

or

WHITE & BLUE BECAUSE THE ITALIAN IS POO

;p

White and Blue, 'cos MANUre need a screw! Somebody's got to screw 'em!

-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:07 am --

Benarbia said:
I do wish he's take off that stupid scarf.

It was boiling on Saturday yet he still insists on wearing it

Thousands were wearing scarves! It wasn't that hot in CBL3.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 am --<br /><br />Guys, I've read all fifteen pages and there's not a great deal of substance on any of them.

Hughes ain't coming back, Mourinho won't touch us unless we are in the top draw of the CL, and I wouldn't want him anyway, egotistical pilchard, so if Mancini arrivedercies to Italia, just which manager would instill the blue faithful with thoughts of nailed on CL footy. I just can't think of one, so I would suggest we maintain our present status quo, give Mancini the joy of a couple of transfer windows, and I am certain we will improve, AND NOT END UP LOSING ANOTHER DERBY IN THE DYING SECONDS! Rag bastards!

Mancini worried me on Sat for the 1st time. Some of his past mistakes could be put down to not being in the job very long & not knowing his players but Saturday showed a real lack of understanding of the occasion & the Premier League.

If there's one team he should know about it's them, yet he got almost every decision wrong. If this season was an audition by the owners, he may just have failed.

We lost in the last minute to a team that has been at the top for nigh on twenty years. OK many of us think they are a poor United side. However they are a point behind Chelsea so they can't be that bad.

If Bellamy had passed to Tevez instead of shooting and some of the final balls were better we would have won. Such is football.

Our problem is not that we lost but the fact that Spurs have in their last two matches risen above all expectation and beaten sides noone expected them to..so well done to them. Lets see how they cope with the pressure of being favourites. If they go to OT and win at a ground where traditionally they get nothing who is to say they don't deserve 4th place.

However I expect the most they can expect is a draw there. Therefore a simlar result for us at Highbury will leave everything nicely in the melting pot.

And after Wigan yesterday who knows what lies in store for any team in the premier league which unlike its Spanish counterpart remains competitive and gloriously unpredictable.

Mancini's intentions can't be rubbished, he went 4-4-2 and didn't want to change a winning team.

However, he showed his lack of nous, failing to change things quickly enough in the first half hour.

You can get away with 4-4-2 against 60-70 odd per cent of the Premier League, but against five man midfields of United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal, forget it.

This is where his lack of understanding about the Premier League will lead to his downfall.

Scholes was man of the match in the second leg of the Carling Cup at swamp.

I thought De Jong was magnificent, but he was fighting a losing battle due to the dual combination of the formation and Barry's lack of vitality.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini's intentions can't be rubbished, he went 4-4-2 and didn't want to change a winning team.

However, he showed his lack of nous, failing to change things quickly enough in the first half hour.

You can get away with 4-4-2 against 60-70 odd per cent of the Premier League, but against five man midfields of United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal, forget it.

This is where his lack of understanding about the Premier League will lead to his downfall.

Scholes was man of the match in the second leg of the Carling Cup at swamp.

I thought De Jong was magnificent, but he was fighting a losing battle due to the dual combination of the formation and Barry's lack of vitality.

I get where you are coming from Tolm but who should he have taken off?

It's alright everyone saying we should have had a 5 man midfield but how could Bob drop Tevez or Ade after the last few games?

As it happens I don't think Carlos was fit/healthy, he definitely had to go to bench to take a tablet for something in the first half hour - anyone else notice this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.