Mancini Protest

Chesley Sullenberger said:
apple pie corner said:
r u effin serious.....

Johnson was awful!!(think he is quality by the way)

Will you be on here next week when we beat Arsenal??

I have watched city regular for 30 years n have always "SUPPORTED" (look it up in the Oxford) n have never had such derogative comments about "your" team than you have.

Get a life n support "your" club!!

You are an embarrasment.....

CTID

Please highlight the part of my post in which i said Johnsen was "awful"
Lol, I think that was the point. Please highlight why you think he was our best player. This should be good...

moomba said:
de niro said:
bollocks, you dont know that, bob may or may not get us to 4th but he fucked up yesterday, nothing to do with hughes.

fuck me the bobby fans are desperate.

We'd be in 9th and he'd be telling us how shouldn't be expecting any better because we're just little old City, and we've never won fuck all and why haven't I got a contract extension yet.

or still in 4th place with 6 points clear and having won the Carling cup....it's great this making stuff up isn't it???

de niro said:
BatBlue said:
and If Hughes was still our manager we would be well and truly out of the race for a champions league place imho.

bollocks, you dont know that, bob may or may not get us to 4th but he fucked up yesterday, nothing to do with hughes.

No Bobby fans around here mate only city supporter, who want what is best for City.

I suspect he was on the golf course.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
shadygiz said:
or still in 4th place with 6 points clear and having won the Carling cup....it's great this making stuff up isn't it???

At least I made mine believable.

de niro said:
BatBlue said:
and If Hughes was still our manager we would be well and truly out of the race for a champions league place imho.

Im not desperate !!
15wf675.jpg

I know this is a wind-up but i'm going to have my say anyway.

Mancini is a top class manager. Anyone who can get a team with Toure, Richards, Barry and Bridge in it must be doing something right.

Hughes was/is a joke and he was sacked too late in my opinion.
Mancini has/will improved us and we will continue to get better under him

moomba said:
de niro said:

We'd be in 9th and he'd be telling us how shouldn't be expecting any better because we're just little old City, and we've never won fuck all and why haven't I got a contract extension yet.

again, you dont know that, it was the worse thing we could have done changing managers half way through the season.
thats for whoever is in charge.

bluefandk said:
de niro said:

No Bobby fans around here mate only city supporter, who want what is best for City.

Well said. Proper supporters just can't stand the negative shit. I only expect to here it from rags.

That pitch was in a shocking state and has been for most of the season, perhaps we should get rid of the groundsman.....Lets face it he wasn't breaking his back dealing with all that ticker tape with his little hoover, for me he got his game plan wrong before the game even kicked!!!!

Also why oh why oh why does he never park his lawn mover tractor thing behind Shay Given in front of the goal!!!!!....Fuckin clueless if you ask me!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.