Mancini Protest

de niro said:
moomba said:
We'd be in 9th and he'd be telling us how shouldn't be expecting any better because we're just little old City, and we've never won fuck all and why haven't I got a contract extension yet.

again, you dont know that, it was the worse thing we could have done changing managers half way through the season.
thats for whoever is in charge.

You don't know that either. We could have gone the rest of the season without a win under Hughes and be relegated already. Maybe it was the best thing to do.

bluefandk said:
de niro said:
bollocks, you dont know that, bob may or may not get us to 4th but he fucked up yesterday, nothing to do with hughes.

fuck me the bobby fans are desperate.

No Bobby fans around here mate only city supporter, who want what is best for City.

that'll do for me:)

Mancini's record speaks for itself. He's shored up the defence and, got us scoring just as many goals as Hughes did and got more points in the same games ..... with Hughes' team.

Imagine what he could do with his own team.

So he made a couple of mistakes yesterday, he's human, we all make mistakes. Bellamy made a mistake by not squaring it to Tevez and then by trying a wonder pass which led to their goal. Ireland made a mistake by looking disinterested when he came on. Adebayor made a mistake. Tevez made a mistake. Johnson made a mistake. Barry made a mistake.

You get the picture. Do we seriously have a set of fans within our fan base who think we should sack the manager every time he makes a mistake? No bugger will want to come anywhere near us.

Roberto Mancini is an excellent manager and I predict he will prove so over the next few years. If we don't break the top 4 this season we'll go again next year, and keep doing so until we do.

I noticed something about United yesterday, they do all the little things very well. the things you don't notice when you see them on the telly, but being at the ground and being free to watch whichever bit of play you fancy means you can spot it. They're a team. That comes from having had a nucleus of a squad in place for many years and adding a couple of players each year. The players all know each other's games and it shows. We need stability, we need to let the players become a team. Let Mancini turn them into a team.

de niro said:
again, you dont know that, it was the worse thing we could have done changing managers half way through the season.
thats for whoever is in charge.

You and I both know there are many worse things we could have done. I wonder if Spurs regret sacking Ramos, a man who has achieved far more than our previous manager, but was the wrong man for their job.

shadygiz said:
Barcon said:
Well said. Proper supporters just can't stand the negative shit. I only expect to here it from rags.

wrong...proper supporters would embrace everyones point of view and not try and force theirs upon others

Who's trying to force opinions on people?
You'r telling me that my opinion is wrong and I should embrace everyones opinion?

Barcon said:
shadygiz said:
wrong...proper supporters would embrace everyones point of view and not try and force theirs upon others

Who's trying to force opinions on people?
You'r telling me that my opinion is wrong and I should embrace everyones opinion?

wrong again mate...it wasnt aimed at you in particualry...it was a direct reply to your comment...sit down and take a chill pill ;)

Bobby Manc rules....

11 goals in two games before yesterday

Remember this, it is most important.....

Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-Premier-Leagu_2400755.jpg

I'm sitting down having a nice cold beer and looking at my fish tank which is next to the p.c, I couldn't be anymore chilled. It was probably the word "wrong" that mislead me. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.