Mancini Protest

WHITE AND BLACK TIL THE ITALIAN SURRENDERING TWAT IS SACKED?

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

I nearly took this post seriously until I realised that Chesley Sullenberger is an anagram of complete and utter prick.

strongbowholic said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.
I nearly took this post seriously until I realised that Chesley Sullenberger is an anagram of complete and utter prick.
I think there is irony within the irony.

Mancini is a top manager. Best we've had really. Just pissed off that we can do those bastards and we never, four times now, did. Pretty fucking simple though. ANYWAY!!!! Maybe after the second time, he'd have known that. But he's the boss. I'm not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.