Mancini Protest

This thread needs to stop - what a bunch of utter slapped arses some of the posters on this thread have become - we wont win everything and whilst i dont believe that we will get top 4 the reason is not becauise of yesterday or indeed any of the remaining fixtures - quite simply its that run of 7 fookin draws that has cost us - grow up the fookin lot of you alternatively shut the fook up

Joycee Banercheck said:
strongbowholic said:
I nearly took this post seriously until I realised that Chesley Sullenberger is an anagram of complete and utter prick.
I think there is irony within the irony.

Mancini is a top manager. Best we've had really. Just pissed off that we can do those bastards and we never, four times now, did. Pretty fucking simple though. ANYWAY!!!! Maybe after the second time, he'd have known that. But he's the boss. I'm not.

I assume you forgot Hughes was in charge the first defeat. And yes Mancini the other three of which we won one.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

Oh shut up

is this a joke?

johnson was clearly not our best player, he looked lost all game, average first half, awful second half.

de jong was limping, we take off de jong, yes vieira was strange, but who's he gonna bring on looking at our bench?

your not that numpty who approached mancini yesterday after the game and shouted at him and scared him are you?

robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Mancini is a top manager. Best we've had really. Just pissed off that we can do those bastards and we never, four times now, did. Pretty fucking simple though. ANYWAY!!!! Maybe after the second time, he'd have known that. But he's the boss. I'm not.

I assume you forgot Hughes was in charge the first defeat. And yes Mancini the other three of which we won one.
Awww nice one. I wondered where you were.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm --

robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Awww nice one. I wondered where you were.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm --<br /><br />
robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Freestyler said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

Oh shut up

is this a joke?

johnson was clearly not our best player, he looked lost all game, average first half, awful second half.

de jong was limping, we take off de jong, yes vieira was strange, but who's he gonna bring on looking at our bench?

your not that numpty who approached mancini yesterday after the game and shouted at him and scared him are you?

LOL...scared him???

i'm sure he's been subject to much worse in his time mate

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:

robbieh said:

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm --

robbieh said:
Oh my God, it looks like I give a fuck about you.

Terrible post.

I know it's a wind up but at least we can bask in the fact that we're doing a lot better than last year

10 Manchester City 38 15 5 18 58 50 +8 50

5 Manchester City 34 +27 62

Keep going Bobby, see you at The Emirates

Joycee Banercheck said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm --

Oh my God, it looks like I give a fuck about you.

Well if you got your facts right in the first place I wouldn't have to post and then you wouldn't have to post thrice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.