Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

All this shit about nedum loving the club dont make me fucking laugh,he must of been well aware of everything his mum was about to do,he knows city fans hate is **** of an agent!

Nedum is better than Kolo!

And like someone else said before he left, he was playing better than Richards and looked brilliant. Micah's upped it, Nedum can too.

stony said:
Kaini Industries said:
Good news. The Sunderland fans I heard from said he was excellent for them last season. Before the Soccer AM incident he was better than Micah.

Really? If you look on their forums they didn't think he was was worth what we were asking for him. They don't seem to rate him at all.
To be fair, forums aren't a good thing to go off with things like that, BM has proved that about 80% of people on here don't know football. It's amazing the difference in what people say on here and at games.

I have always been a big fan of Ned, and I'm glad he's back in the squad!

I'd rather see Gary Cook getting booed for what he has (most probably) done.

and to think there were a few clowns on here a couple of weeks ago
saying what a top journalist Daniel Taylor was, and how he never has a dig at us...
thats all he ever does !

Ricster said:
BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
Ned and his family have burnt their bridges with me im afraid

Write the Guardian a letter and let them know.

Your sarcasm is about as unfunny as you in general. If people dont agree with you, you result to saracsm or other forms of wit to try and be funny. It just doesn't become you.
Ricster he spent the whole of yesterday writing war and peace defending Ned and attacking GC.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
BluePurgatory said:
Ricster said:
BillyShears said:
Write the Guardian a letter and let them know.

Your sarcasm is about as unfunny as you in general. If people dont agree with you, you result to saracsm or other forms of wit to try and be funny. It just doesn't become you.
Ricster he spent the whole of yesterday writing war and peace defending Ned and attacking GC.

Re: Re: Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Prestwich_Blue said:
flb said:
So its turning out that Nedum wants to stay with City,Mancini and Nedum have kissed and made up and hes towed the line,Sunderland loan,trained with the kids,cleaned the shitters etc.

Still a bit harsh to then drop the club in the shit isnt it?
I suspect all this has played out well above his head.

His mother must be one ruthless piece then if she didn't think it would have people pointing at him!

Re: Re: Re: Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

flb said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
flb said:
So its turning out that Nedum wants to stay with City,Mancini and Nedum have kissed and made up and hes towed the line,Sunderland loan,trained with the kids,cleaned the shitters etc.

Still a bit harsh to then drop the club in the shit isnt it?
I suspect all this has played out well above his head.

His mother must be one ruthless piece then if she didn't think it would have people pointing at him!
Maybe she's been used as well.

Dave S said:
Onouha's clearly not good enough for Sunderland so how the fukc is he good enough for us???

He was one of Sunderland's best players until the entire team slumped and buckled under the weight of a thin squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.