Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
Ned and his family have burnt their bridges with me im afraid

Write the Guardian a letter and let them know.

Your sarcasm is about as unfunny as you in general. If people dont agree with you, you result to saracsm or other forms of wit to try and be funny. It just doesn't become you.

Ricster said:
BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
Ned and his family have burnt their bridges with me im afraid

Your sarcasm is about as unfunny as you in general. If people dont agree with you, you result to saracsm or other forms of wit to try and be funny. It just doesn't become you.

If people don't agree with me and are intelligent with it I've no problem. It's unfiltered idiocy I have a problem with.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
zeven said:
Not happy with this, Hes not good enough for one of europes top 5 clubs.

And here comes another one.

If Mancini says in his press conference on Friday "Nedum eez a good player and he has a big future at the club" you'll be changing your tunes faster than an X Factor audition...

BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
BillyShears said:

If people don't agree with me and are intelligent with it I've no problem. It's unfiltered idiocy I have a problem with.

And if you can point out the idiocy in my post i will agree. Didn't warrent your unfunny, sarcastic, shitty response did it?

Savic > Onouha
Kolo > Onouha

Or was it the case that i made a comment about someone you sound like you want to buttfuck? Now you can slag me off for idiocy.

Good news. The Sunderland fans I heard from said he was excellent for them last season. Before the Soccer AM incident he was better than Micah.

Ricster said:
Or was it the case that i made a comment about someone you sound like you want to buttfuck? Now you can slag me off for idiocy.

RAWK would be proud of you.

Ricster said:
BillyShears said:
Ricster said:

RAWK would be proud of you.

More repeats than Dave.

Same idiot warrants the same response.

didactic said:
Dax777 said:
Andouble said:
he should have been in the squad and training with the team from the first day of pre-season and in the States. He's not in the plans, you say? Well Ryan f*cking McGivern and Viseli aren't in the plans either yet they come along. I'm not even a big Onuoha fan but the way he and Bridge etc have been treated as if they're not even allowed at Carrington has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Oh Yes!!! This This and Fucking more of this!!! I can't understand how City fans can't see how poor our clubs decisions were to treat them like absolute shaite!

And then we turn around and moan when Tevez puts in a Transfer request? Both sides (players and Management) have shown a capacity to be shitty. I for one never support management moves against individuals. I am all for buying great players to join us and all.

But I am totally against trying to get some player to take a pay cut to go play somewhere else. As I know I will never do it.

Matter of fact, what Bellamy did is in my opinion the best way to act in your interest. Screw the fans. If the club decides you are no longer wanted, then it is time to think singularly about yourself. Just like coaches get their payout when they are fired mid-contract, players should always demand the same.

Coach! You don't want me no more? Okay, I will seat at home and collect the rest of my 90k a week for 2 years, or Pay off the 90K and I'll go somewhere else, or Pay a majority of my 90k paycheck and I will go play for love at my hometown Div 2 club.

But one option that will never, never cross my mind, is taking a pay cut to help a team that just deemed me trash and unwanted. Hell NO!!! Not Even if it was my boyhood club. NEVER!

But that is just me :)

-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm --

Originals said:
Nedum was left out because we wanted rid of him, same with Ade and Bellamy. Veseli has a better chance of making it at City, Nedum has had his chances and failed or been injuried.

I think he was quite basically for the limit to do with home grown players in your squads. We don't seem to have many at the moment.

If he was a lifelong blue his Mum shouldn't come out in the press about the Cook thing. If I was him I'd of told her to keep it shut. Having time for people doesn't make you a good footballer really
His mum is not a blue. ANd she has her own life.., Ad Nedum was being treated like shaite long before his mum went to the press. Besides, blue or not, you have to stand up for yourself. He clearly isn't wanted anymore, and he has no reason to go helping CIty cover up its dirty laundry! That is not in his job description.

I don't know how much Nedum is on, probably pittance compared to the new Blues, but if he was on anything like the others, I sure wouldn't give up a penny to help out a club that seemed "at least to Ned" to have a Dick for president and seems wholly uninterested in him or his future.

And I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Just pay him his contract and let him go.

Im with Dax and Andouble to the end with this. Dont moan when players treat the club like shit when they are being treated like shit every time a new superstar arrives. He should never have been excluded, home grown and an immense talent.

And to the lad who said "I would have told my mother to shut it." She is his agent and represents his interests in a business capacity also the way I was raised if I told my mother to shut it!, Id be a corpse some people are raised to respect their mothers.

This hasn't got anything to do with how he's raised or how anyone is raised. If he wants a chance at a club he shouldn't let his mum go reporting more bad press about us, simply really isn't it. He and Mancini fell out basically over what happened with him mouthing off, yet he lets his mum do it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
A lot of people, me included, were saying that Micah Richards wasn't good enough.

As it happened he got his head down and listened to his manager and coaches and has become a better player.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Ned but let's be charitable and assume he had no part in Cook-gate, has made his peace with Mancini and is happy to knuckle down to get to the required level. Then let's see how he turns out.
Yeah, at this point I'm certainly willing to give Mancini the benefit of the doubt in regards to spotting and playing talent. If he puts Ned in the squad, he's good enough.

Personally after all this email business, I'm wondering whose decision it was not to play Ned. Was it Mancini's, Cook's (and Marwood's possibly), or some combination? I can see a scenario where a fringe(ish) player is put out to pasture by upper management telling the manager that he can't be played as he might get injured. I can also see Mancini deciding he's not worth it (rightly or wrongly.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.