Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

foley87 said:
What i dont get is that he was announced in the squad on Friday

Therefore why did Kia/Ned/His mum decide to go to the papers over this?

If hed been left out of the squad you could understand

Ned was always going to be "in the squad" once the transfer window shut. We didn't have a full 25, not putting him in would have been irresponsible. Doesn't mean he or his mommy think he is in the squad for real.

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm --

Bigga said:
City fans make me laugh!!

You would 'support' a man that ridicules the city you live in, trying all sorts of ways to vacate the club that has elevated his world status, as long as he 'puts his all on the pitch' and yet one of our own has an unusual outburst, has apologised and publicly stated he wants to try again, taken his medicine without complaint in training outside of the first team and he is the one to get the slating from the fans.

'Never want him to play for us again'?, 'he will get booed'??

Cnuts and Klowns, the lot of you, who are two faced in support of Tévez and second chances.

I agree with everything you say about Tevez. Tevez, Ned and his mom should never be able to wear the shirt again. Especially his mom.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 pm --<br /><br />
chesterguy said:
Why are posters linking Tevez and Onouha together.

I dont want him playing for us again because quite simply I dont think he is good enough for us.

He has been available for over 12 months and nobody has thought him worth the money and nobody has taken him why if he was so good?

Those who say he was a top lad and home grown so what!!! Is he good enough for United and Chelsea...no therefore he isnt good enough for us

Because they both took a big shit on the club (following Kia's advice of course)>

Bigga said:
City fans make me laugh!!

You would 'support' a man that ridicules the city you live in, trying all sorts of ways to vacate the club that has elevated his world status, as long as he 'puts his all on the pitch' and yet one of our own has an unusual outburst, has apologised and publicly stated he wants to try again, taken his medicine without complaint in training outside of the first team and he is the one to get the slating from the fans.

'Never want him to play for us again'?, 'he will get booed'??

Cnuts and Klowns, the lot of you, who are two faced in support of Tévez and second chances.

I don't remember there ever being talk of an apology. Are you talking about something that happened behind the scenes?

Great news I'm really pleased for Neddy hope he gets the chance and is able to prove himself.

Mike D said:
Great news I'm really pleased for Neddy hope he gets the chance and is able to prove himself.
Absolutely agree.
Blue through and through.
IMO a good player, injury prone which has blighted him.
Someone, probably cook, has dropped a bollock resulting in this unsavoury buisness.
Cooks an arsehole - when he leaves city with his massive handshake will we remember him in the years to come? i think not.
Some of the comments on here about Ned have been disrespectful to a great lad.

bainy said:
Mike D said:
Absolutely agree.
Someone, probably cook, has dropped a bollock resulting in this unsavoury buisness.
Cooks an arsehole - when he leaves city with his massive handshake will we remember him in the years to come? i think not.

Ned is better then people give him credit for :)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
bainy said:
Mike D said:
Absolutely agree.

Ned is better then people give him credit for :)

remember his famous "one two"..with himself, a couple of seasons ago?..I've always been a bit of a Ned fan, and this was his greatest moment in a City shirt!

Ned is better then people give him credit for :)[/quote]

I agree . He is very deceptive.
He is shitter than he looks.

Would not piss on the guy if he was burning.
Keep taking the money neddy boy
Then disappear into the sunset hand and hand with mummy dear.

CTID yeah right ned

bainy said:
Mike D said:
Absolutely agree.
Cooks an arsehole - when he leaves city with his massive handshake will we remember him in the years to come? i think not.Some of the comments on here about Ned have been disrespectful to a great lad.

Whether you like him or not, Cook has overseen a pretty meteoric rise both on and off the pitch for City. Him leaving will be a much greater loss than Nedum, who is average at best.

When he was not sold always going to be included in the squad. Same with bridge not going out on loan. Space in the squad what's the point of leaving them out now ? If they actually play that's another thing. They got rid of the main dickheads in the shape of Bellamy and badabyor they couldn't bring them back in until they were gone anyway.

On this whole email issue conspiracy theories and press bias aside this sort of funk up is common place with work emails. It literally happens all the time replying and cc in original person.

What was said has the hallmarks of immature banter with a work colleague wouldn't be at all surprised if it's true. If so he could end up losing his job over a really stupid unnecessary mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.