Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Prestwich_Blue said:
A lot of people, me included, were saying that Micah Richards wasn't good enough.

As it happened he got his head down and listened to his manager and coaches and has become a better player.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Ned but let's be charitable and assume he had no part in Cook-gate, has made his peace with Mancini and is happy to knuckle down to get to the required level. Then let's see how he turns out.

This!!!.

Kaini Industries said:
Good news. The Sunderland fans I heard from said he was excellent for them last season. Before the Soccer AM incident he was better than Micah.

Really? If you look on their forums they didn't think he was was worth what we were asking for him. They don't seem to rate him at all.

Billy it's obvious u are too close to the nedum camp to form an unbiased opinion,much like when stevie went.

I was with u on stevie but nedum can fuck off.

Originals said:
This hasn't got anything to do with how he's raised or how anyone is raised. If he wants a chance at a club he shouldn't let his mum go reporting more bad press about us, simply really isn't it. He and Mancini fell out basically over what happened with him mouthing off, yet he lets his mum do it.

The point I was trying to make is there is no evidence to support the fact that he has any influence on his mother and the decisions she makes. We still have no idea how that email was let out. He is an athlete let us judge him on his on field antics. He deserves a place in the team. I think this could be the turning point that makes him an even greater player as he now knows he is being watched and his place is up for grabs at any point.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Billy it's obvious u are too close to the nedum camp to form an unbiased opinion,much like when stevie went.

I was with u on stevie but nedum can fuck off.

Yes. Ireland has really set the league on fire since he left. Mancini obviously thought he wasn´t up to it and he was right. If he gives Nedum a go let's see. He´s certainly no worse that some of the Rags mentioned above.

Could be a squad player, maybe. If that's what he wants.

So its turning out that Nedum wants to stay with City,Mancini and Nedum have kissed and made up and hes towed the line,Sunderland loan,trained with the kids,cleaned the shitters etc.

Still a bit harsh to then drop the club in the shit isnt it?

stony said:
Kaini Industries said:
Good news. The Sunderland fans I heard from said he was excellent for them last season. Before the Soccer AM incident he was better than Micah.

Really? If you look on their forums they didn't think he was was worth what we were asking for him. They don't seem to rate him at all.

Well, I'm only going off what I heard. Game of opinions. ;)

Thaksinssoldier said:
If he sees the field he'll be booed.

I very much doubt that. Reaction on forums =/= reaction in the ground.

Re: Re: Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

flb said:
So its turning out that Nedum wants to stay with City,Mancini and Nedum have kissed and made up and hes towed the line,Sunderland loan,trained with the kids,cleaned the shitters etc.

Still a bit harsh to then drop the club in the shit isnt it?
I suspect all this has played out well above his head.

BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
BillyShears said:
RAWK would be proud of you.

More repeats than Dave.

Same idiot warrants the same response.

Never used that line on here BS, where as yesterday you used the RAWK line. Makes me wonder if i am really the idiot sometimes. FFS, we disagree on a topic, and we are at each other for it. Fuck that, i've got better things to be doing with my life. Enjoy your crusade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.