Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Personally I like Onouha, glad he is being given an opportunity to train with first team squad again. I have also slowly gathered respect for Cookie, he is one of our own and deserves to be supported in lean times.

COME ON CITY its obviously us against the world so lets stay dare I say it united.

robsta said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Brilliant news if true, great player to have in the squad.
The point is that it isn't news, as mcfc1982 said, he was named in the squad on Friday.
Logan was named in last years squad but he still trained with the reserves. If Onuoha is back with the first team, this is good news!

icemanbops said:
Personally I like Onouha, glad he is being given an opportunity to train with first team squad again. I have also slowly gathered respect for Cookie, he is one of our own and deserves to be supported in lean times.

COME ON CITY its obviously us against the world so lets stay dare I say it TOGETHER.

Edited so no offence could be caused to the sensitive.

If Ned and Mancini have put their differences aside and agreed to work together I'll be very pleased. He'll be a good addition to the squad, I still think he needs more than what we could offer him and will ultimately be better off leaving the club, but while we're paying him we can do much worse than have him around the first team ready to fill gaps in defence when required.

An average premier league defender nothing more and not good enough in my opinion.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
icemanbops said:

COME ON CITY its obviously us against the world so lets stay dare I say it keep our Etihad intact .

Edited so no offence could be caused to the sensitive.

Thought I'd edit it to make our bond stronger ;)

One angle you could use is that if Mancini's strained relationship with Marwood and Cook has some substance to it then this email along with the negotiations that clearly don't involve Mancini directly have brought RM and NO on the same page so to speak for now anyway.

In saying that there was nothing to lose in picking Nedum and Bridge for the squad given we could name up to 25 players.

Nedum needs to knuckle down and show him in training what he can do.

I don't think Mancini is one to harbour grudges for an eternity and cares little about what players actually say about him or are reported to say in the media about his management style.

He rewards hard work but if you give him the impression you are undermining the team he will put you on the outer most likely without telling it to your face that you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.