Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Glad to see this, Nedum should be treated with more respect. A product of the youth academy who's done a lot for the club and geniunely gives a fuck about City. A shame to see him so shoddily treated, despite the soccer am outburst (which was totally out of character).

I don't know why any City fan gives a fuck about bridge though? Can someone please explain that to me? Never has or will give a fuck about City and was only here for the pay check. He's been paid very, very handsomely and has given us very, very little. Bridge has raped the club, Nedum hasn't. Nedum's a good guy and Bridge is a billy big bollocks nobhead. Almost glad terry boned his wife, but at the end of the day, bridge must be a **** to have been best mates with a guy like terry in the first place. Fuck him

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.

Longsight-memories said:
if he comes on the fans will soon let him know there thoughts...on the Cook fiasco

Nedum, if he ever gets back in the first team, will get a universally fantastic reception from match going Blues.

BillyShears said:
Longsight-memories said:
if he comes on the fans will soon let him know there thoughts...on the Cook fiasco

Nedum, if he ever gets back in the first team, will get a universally fantastic reception from match going Blues.

Surely this has to be horseshit,Nedum on soccer am slagging off Mancini?

He will never pull a blue shirt on again,and he shouldnt do either.

BillyShears said:
Longsight-memories said:

You have polled all the match going fans then have you? Because I haven't had my voting form and I shall not be giving him a 'fantastic reception'! I will not boo him because I would never do that but my applause will be mooted and maybe even non-existent. I like Ned as a player but he has allowed this fiasco to be escalated and for that I have lost respect for him. As some others have said he has allowed our club to be brought into disrepute and should be disciplined for that.

Sorry to rain on your parade!!

The story is backed up by nothing. We already know he's in the 25 man squad because we couldn't get rid of him not because he has a future here. Who's he going to get in the squad ahead of? Micah? Zaba? Savic? Kolo? I'll believe he's in the squad when his name is announced on match day in the first team or on the bench. Regardless of all the trouble he's caused and continues to cause, he's not even that good in the first place! I'd sooner see Rekik in the squad.

BillyShears said:

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.

I thought the same - like something out of a John le Carré novel

Maybe, just maybe we are getting strong armed by the Onouha familia?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:

I thought the same - like something out of a John le Carré novel

Maybe, just maybe we are getting strong armed by the Onouha familia?

I think more likely than that is that there's a camp who feel agents a necessary, and a camp who feel that they aren't welcome at the club full stop. One side is turning the knife on the other in the hopes of stronger control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.