Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

The point of this story is surely to undermine Cook and City.

The headline implies that City have due to the furore put Onouha back in the first team squad when actually he already was.

This is clearly a concerted attempt to make City look weak.

And for all those that tell me Onouha should be treated with respect and he has done great things for the club what are these things and in what way has the club disrespected him?

As an employee he had a go at his boss on national TV, he has allowed the clubs name to be dragged through the gutter press because he contract negotiations didnt go as he wanted and he has employed Jiaboorchian as his advisor

Listen at the end of the day where we were he could have done a job for us where we are going he isnt good enough he is well paid £38000 per week anyone and he gets that whether he plays or not.

If he hates it so much take a pay cut and join a team that can afford your wages or sit in the reserves and rot either way I hope he never plays for us again

BillyShears said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
My enemy's enemy is my friend.

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.

I thought the same - like something out of a John le Carré novel

Maybe, just maybe we are getting strong armed by the Onouha familia?

I think more likely than that is that there's a camp who feel agents a necessary, and a camp who feel that they aren't welcome at the club full stop. One side is turning the knife on the other in the hopes of stronger control.

Possibly, prefer my theory though (O:

Would we really have used Onouha and Bridge as the pawns though? Not to sure

There were also suggestions that the relative of a former City player, nursing a grudge against Cook, was prominently involved in the leaking of the story.

I think that's a very telling line, which recently ex-player's dad also works for the Sun, and wrote a story on the subject yesterday?!?!

i never understood why Ned was frozen out, hopefully the manager has seen sense and let him start with a clean slate..

As far as Bridge is concerned i would keep him as far away as possible, there were strong rumours last year that his agent was leaking stories to the press so just keep him away..

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Would we really have used Onouha and Bridge as the pawns though? Not to sure

We're talking about control of the richest football club in the world. A direct line into one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world. I'm sure if Roberto thought that by making life difficult for GC by bringing Neds back in from the cold (lets face it - he's at the club so it's not that big a deal) he'd hasten Cook's departure he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Mancini comes from the very political world of Italian football and will know his way around Sun Tzu's The Art Of War...

bellamys dodgy knee said:
i never understood why Ned was frozen out, hopefully the manager has seen sense and let him start with a clean slate..

As far as Bridge is concerned i would keep him as far away as possible, there were strong rumours last year that his agent was leaking stories to the press so just keep him away..

How ironic. Were any of these alleged stories leaked by Bridge (or his agent) worse than what's been leaked by Onuoha's agent?

BillyShears said:
My enemy's enemy is my friend.

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.
^^^This^^^

What i dont get is that he was announced in the squad on Friday

Therefore why did Kia/Ned/His mum decide to go to the papers over this?

If hed been left out of the squad you could understand

It's not about him being 'in the squad'. It's about him training with the rest of the first team rather than with the kids and reserves as he has been doing since he reported back for pre season training...

City fans make me laugh!!

You would 'support' a man that ridicules the city you live in, trying all sorts of ways to vacate the club that has elevated his world status, as long as he 'puts his all on the pitch' and yet one of our own has an unusual outburst, has apologised and publicly stated he wants to try again, taken his medicine without complaint in training outside of the first team and he is the one to get the slating from the fans.

'Never want him to play for us again'?, 'he will get booed'??

Cnuts and Klowns, the lot of you, who are two faced in support of Tévez and second chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.