Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Bigga said:
The 'easy option' would have been to have moved already, instead of choosing to stay and fight for a place, surely??

And 'good enough'?? Surely if he wasn't in that bracket, he'd have been fooked off under Mr Hughes, at least. If Lescott had the chance to 'improve' under Mancini, why not Ned? Only height is the difference, the ability is the same.

I'm not convinced many of you understand what 'good enough' means, especially as if Mancini did not want him around, there's no amount of politics and begging that would make him have him in the first team squad.

Perhaps, just perhaps, RM has seen that Neds is fighting to improve how Mancini wants him to.

Have you ever even considered this notion??

No, of course not...
Yes I have considered that Robbie might have seen that Ned is fighting to improve I just can't see him wanting to improve after all that has happened and in my opinion I think he will leave in January on the basis of not wanting to work hard for a place that is my opinion I sincerly do hope he stays and as you said fight for a place and improve but I just can't see it happening unfortunatly

redmizzle said:
So he publicly slagged off the manager on live tv, publicly stated he wants back in the squad but hasn't publicly apologised? How convenient.

Tevez did too. Let it go bro it happens at most clubs.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
chesterguy said:
Why are posters linking Tevez and Onouha together.

I dont want him playing for us again because quite simply I dont think he is good enough for us.

He has been available for over 12 months and nobody has thought him worth the money and nobody has taken him why if he was so good?

Those who say he was a top lad and home grown so what!!! Is he good enough for United and Chelsea...no therefore he isnt good enough for us

Other clubs do want him we wouldnt let him go. He would be like Diarra start off with a good team get into a mid table team and end up at Madrid/Barca/Inter he is good enough just has had injuries and no solid runs in a side.

Bigga, i don't think Ned is still here because he wants to nobly stay and fight for his place or because Mancini wants him. He's here because we couldn't get rid of him, apparently due to our refusal for whatever reason (i suspect it's financial but i don't know the exact figures involved), to subsidise his wages on loan to Everton. It's clear Mancini would rather not have him as part of his squad with the signings of Boateng (i know he's gone), Savic and Boyata's promotion to the first team while Ned was still a City player. Also, i think he's now only allowed to train with them first team (i'll await confirmation from the training reports) instead of the reserves, that doesn't mean he's getting on the pitch for us anytime soon.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
redmizzle said:
So he publicly slagged off the manager on live tv, publicly stated he wants back in the squad but hasn't publicly apologised? How convenient.

Tevez did too. Let it go bro it happens at most clubs.

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 pm --

chesterguy said:

I dont want him playing for us again because quite simply I dont think he is good enough for us.

He has been available for over 12 months and nobody has thought him worth the money and nobody has taken him why if he was so good?

Those who say he was a top lad and home grown so what!!! Is he good enough for United and Chelsea...no therefore he isnt good enough for us

Other clubs do want him we wouldnt let him go. He would be like Diarra start off with a good team get into a mid table team and end up at Madrid/Barca/Inter he is good enough just has had injuries and no solid runs in a side.

Didactic, Tevez is more important to the squad than Nedum so if Nedum's reason for being a loud mouth was because he thought he was as untouchable as Tevez was, then he's not really as bright as claimed. Rightly or wrongly Tevez seems to get away with it (thought he's on the bench now) because he's 100 times more important to what we do on the pitch than Ned ever was.

didactic said:
redmizzle said:

chesterguy said:

Those other clubs did not want him enough clearly!!!

What they would not match our wages for him and he was not prepared to take a pay cut (for which I dont blame him) and we quite rightly were not prepared to subsidise his wages so he is still here

You state he is an immense talent well they are a lot of clubs who seem to disagree with you

redmizzle said:
Bigga, i don't think Ned is still here because he wants to nobly stay and fight for his place or because Mancini wants him. He's here because we couldn't get rid of him, apparently due to our refusal for whatever reason (i suspect it's financial but i don't know the exact figures involved), to subsidise his wages on loan to Everton. It's clear Mancini would rather not have him as part of his squad with the signings of Boateng (i know he's gone), Savic and Boyata's promotion to the first team while Ned was still a City player. Also, i think he's now only allowed to train with them first team (i'll await confirmation from the training reports) instead of the reserves, that doesn't mean he's getting on the pitch for us anytime soon.

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 pm --

didactic said:
redmizzle said:

chesterguy said:

Didactic, Tevez is more important to the squad than Nedum so if Nedum's reason for being a loud mouth was because he thought he was as untouchable as Tevez was, then he's not really as bright as claimed. Rightly or wrongly Tevez seems to get away with it (thought he's on the bench now) because he's 100 times more important to what we do on the pitch than Ned ever was.

So, let me dissect your simplified logic; it is fine for Tévez to criticise the club and the city as well as claim that he and Mancini don't see eye to eye and Mancini would gladly take that sort of disrespect because Tévez scores goals, but Mancini wouldn't take Ned's frustration cos he's a defender??

Do you think that is how RM does his business??

And you have the nerve to state that Neds may not be 'bright'??

Fook me...

chesterguy said:
didactic said:
redmizzle said:

chesterguy said:

Those other clubs did not want him enough clearly!!!

What they would not match our wages for him and he was not prepared to take a pay cut (for which I dont blame him) and we quite rightly were not prepared to subsidise his wages so he is still here

You state he is an immense talent well they are a lot of clubs who seem to disagree with you

Actually, like J Woodgate, his quality is not in doubt, just his injury status.

A lot of people, me included, were saying that Micah Richards wasn't good enough.

As it happened he got his head down and listened to his manager and coaches and has become a better player.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Ned but let's be charitable and assume he had no part in Cook-gate, has made his peace with Mancini and is happy to knuckle down to get to the required level. Then let's see how he turns out.

Bigga said:
So, let me dissect your simplified logic; it is fine for Tévez to criticise the club and the city as well as claim that he and Mancini don't see eye to eye and Mancini would gladly take that sort of disrespect because Tévez scores goals, but Mancini wouldn't take Ned's frustration cos he's not that good.

Get it?!

And you're the only one who's saying it's fine as well.

Can i just remind people we have Stefan Savic who is by far betetr than Nedum and needs game time to develop, and also Kolo is due back soon too.

Ned and his family have burnt their bridges with me im afraid

Ricster said:
Ned and his family have burnt their bridges with me im afraid

Write the Guardian a letter and let them know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.