Mancini said: If we found another Patrick Vieira that would

Didsbury Dave said:
Is it actually possible for Mancini to utter a single sentance without the word "important" in it? It's worse than Hughes with his "obviously"s.

I imagine him at home with his wife:

"What do you want for tea, love?"

"Well, eet is imprtant we av meat. So a pie is good, No? eet is imprtant we av ze gravy too, as well"

How many languages do you speak pal?

Didsbury Dave said:
Is it actually possible for Mancini to utter a single sentance without the word "important" in it? It's worse than Hughes with his "obviously"s.

"Well, eet is imprtant we av meat. So a pie is good, No? eet is imprtant we av ze gravy too, as well"

Roberto shortly released a statement after tea " my wife she is a good cook, a top cook but she is still young so it is important she improves and works well" Roberto was then asked if her cooking could be improved, he replied " its possible "

South City said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Roberto shortly released a statement after tea " my wife she is a good cook, a top cook but she is still young so it is important she improves and works well" Roberto was then asked if her cooking could be improved, he replied " its possible "

Thank God. Just thank God.

I'm not going insane.

Thanks SC.

black mamba said:
Millennium said:
"If we found another Patrick Vieira that would be important, but it's not easy to find players like Patrick."

I think he is saying we need a better Midfielder and we have searched but did not find one

I think Roberto is gettin' a bit carried away by the moment ...... either that or his sense of humour is second to none

sure Viera stood out against a Romanian side that didn't quite cut the mustard ......

but it's been a different ball game in Premiership matches , he struggles to keep up ......... Vieras best days have long gone ....... he still sweats a lot , but he's unable to make the imapact that he once did.

I doubt he's refering to an 'oldman' Vieira, probably players of Vieira's quality when he's on his game.

Didsbury Dave said:
South City said:

I'm not going insane.

Thanks SC.

Tell me Didsbury Dave, did you expect everyone to actually to laugh at your poor excuse of a joke.And when nobody did so, you classify them as 'numpties' and consider yourself to be infinitely superior than them ?

Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'm not going insane.

Thanks SC.

Tell me Didsbury Dave, did you expect everyone to actually to laugh at your poor excuse of a joke.And when nobody did so, you classify them as 'numpties' and consider yourself to be infinitely superior than them ?

The brighter ones got it, no problem.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
Forzacitizens said:
people will find anything to criticize mancini

I'm loving this thread. It actually has all the hallmarks of a classic.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:

The brighter ones got it, no problem.

Did you get to that part, oh high and mighty Dave ?

Didsbury Dave said:

lol, found this funny myself, just a bit of good old english humour, and "ze gravy" was like something jason statham would say.

awest said:
Didsbury Dave said:

How many languages do you speak pal?

I happen to know for a fact dave is fluent in pikey, take care or he'l fught ya for ya shewes (O:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.