Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

conormcfc said:
NewbBlue said:
Spot on.

Tevez hasn't badmouthed the club. He's blaming the executives
The executives aren't part of the club then?

The executives are part of the club yes, but they are easy come, easy go. Tev hasn't badmouthed fans, players or the manager, which all make up the fabric of the club.

There is no way I will boo the man.

conormcfc said:
NewbBlue said:
Spot on.

Tevez hasn't badmouthed the club. He's blaming the executives
The executives aren't part of the club then?
Swales was and he got stick.

I haven't seen one quote from tevez. I'll applaud his effort and cheer him on. Don't think any blue sings for their favourite player on the basis of their personality. We don't know them. Support the players because of their ability as a footballer, and because they play for the club

hooter said:
de niro said:
we must not boo him, and we must not call him herman, we are blues so we dont do rag shit.
I'm sure I can remember City fans singing about Carlos and his head not that long ago.

Hmm.

I'm sure I can remember seeing a group of rag Air Max MIBs hanging around outside Rooney's house trying to intimidate his family at the thought he might join City.
And let's not forget the scrawled "join City and your dead" message.

Nice.

Not seen many hooded dickheads threatening Tevez at his house, or painting death threats on Market street.Why's that?

Rags.A breed apart.The school bully personified.

conormcfc said:
WTGD!! said:
The executives are part of the club yes, but they are easy come, easy go. Tev hasn't badmouthed fans, players or the manager, which all make up the fabric of the club.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

So you're going to boo him then... top fan.

Lets make it awkward for the other players playing too shall we. Booing will do no one any good mate

conormcfc said:
WTGD!! said:

He's right. There have been plenty of times in the past when managers and owners have not acted in the best interests of the club.

We don't know what the argument is about, or even if it involves Tevez because he hasn't said anything. Even if he has, what is the point of booing him if he puts the effort in on the pitch. All you'll do is alienate the player, and make life more difficult for mancini.

WTGD!! said:
conormcfc said:

So you're going to boo him then... top fan.

Lets make it awkward for the other players playing too shall we. Booing will do no one any good mate
Read my other posts in this topic, I've already said I wont boo him. But I also wont make up excuses for the spoilt little boy. He's disrespected the club, simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.