Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

Forzacitizens said:
Mancini spoke after the 1-1 draw and, ahead of the talks, the Blues boss indicated he would be willing to play Tevez in Monday's home game against Everton.

"When I arrive at the training ground, I will speak with Carlos," said Mancini.

"Will he play on Monday? Yes, why not?

"He has trained with us since Tuesday, and he doesn't have a problem."

Tevez is City's top scorer this season with 10 goals from 16 games and last term claimed a 29-goal haul in his first season at the club.

Think that is what this thread is about mate....

cleavers said:
WTGD!! said:
Too right Marvin. We have a serious chance of mounting a title challenge here, and if the players are happy with Tev, that's good enough for me.

The coaching staff, the players and the fans all need to be pulling in the same direction. Leave the arguing to the suits.

He still asked for a transfer, at the worst possible time for the club, he has disrespected the club we all support.

Don't boo, don't sing his name, its quite easy (same as most of our players really).

treat him like he's on loan cos thats what he is effectively

on loan now till he gets his wish and fooks off

him and his agent took the piss full stop

simmering resentment rather than full blown anger perhaps

WTGD!! said:
So how long do you intend to keep the silence up for then?

Why would I be silent ? I'll cheer the team on when I'm there, but I don't need to sing his name, I won't boo him either. He says he doesn't want to be at the club, so be it, the sooner goes the better, but if the club insist he stays for now, and he gives 100% then he'll be worth a place, I don't have to sing his name, I'll cheer any goal he scores FOR THE TEAM.

(Anyway I can't make it on Monday, I booked the weekend off so I could go, so they moved it to a Monday night again, can't change shifts as we're short.)

Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

I've decided to show no emotion towards CT as effectively that's what he is showing City.

When his name is announced I'll stay silent. I always cheer and applaud the players when announced but for him I will stay silent. To me if we all did that it sends a different but just as powerful message to him as booing.

He needs to earn the right again for my support if he chooses to stay. If what his agents has written and said is true then thanks for the goals.

That said I have no worries about him doing the business on Monday. He's a mercenary and 'owned' by Mr J.

christen at St Marks said:
Make your own mind up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3OU134J34&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NOTE WE ARE A BUNCH OF MUGS

christen,are you serious??

christen at St Marks said:
Make your own mind up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3OU134J34&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NOTE WE ARE A BUNCH OF MUGS

you do realize this is a piss take?

Sigh said:
Fair enough.

Earlier today I told my wife I loved her, and, after these 18 years, was happy I married her and I really, really still enjoy shagging her arse off. We started together with next-to-nowt, and now we have five kids and make 145k pa., and I reckon we've done okay.

A few minutes ago I handed her a notice of separation with intent to divorce, written by someone else. It's nowt to do with me. Honest injun.

I'm sound, me.

You are all having a fucking laugh, right?

This is the worst, most inapplicable metaphor I've ever read.

Good chance of one or two heated discussions breaking out on Monday night.

People who shell out hundreds (sometimes thousands) of pounds to watch the team play are entitled to make their feelings known regarding someone who goes on the pitch in our shirt, with our badge on his chest representing our club who says he doesn't want to be there for no known good reason.

Kia Joorabchian didn't hand in a transfer request, Carlos Tevez handed in a transfer request. If anything it is patronising beyond belief to shift all of the blame from Tevez to his agent.

So if people want to boo his selection in the team then that is their perogative. This would be best at the start of the game, not every time he touches the ball. Same goes for singing songs.

But if it goes on throughout the game who does that help? Everton

I myself will be stood in the south stand with some people who are not known for keeping their thoughts to themselves but I myself will just be silent regarding Tevez.

It feels different to me than other times that high profile names have wanted out of the club. With someone like Anelka I felt gutted cos we'd never get anyone as good as him but is Tevez irreplaceable? Is he fuck. Is he the best forward in the world? Is he bollocks.

I wonder if it was someone who was less popular because of his workrate would be people be saying fans shouldn't boo him?

Still won't boo him myself though; who wants that to be the atmosphere at the ground on a matchday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.