Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

It goes very much against the grain but we need Chelsea to stay in this competition and get to at least the semi-finals.
I've lots of "man love" for our Bob after all that he achieved here but realistically if Chelsea go out they'll be huge
favourites to win the PL with us having to play "catch up" with all the games in hand. Bob is right we are the best
team in the PL but our fixture pile-up versus our opponents is a real handicap right now, Bob can do the double
with Gala.

Damocles said:
We just follow the results as best we can mate, don't really think any of us watch the Turkish League

There'll be literally thousands who watch it from the Transfer Forum. They even carry dossiers on each and every player. Even the Youth teams.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 pm --<br /><br />I suspect this tie will be tight as fuck.

Both managers worship the clean sheet.

Bob has so much to prove and who better to do it against than the cunty one himself?

Maybe the Gods are conspiring? Maybe we'll beat Barca and Bob will beat Chelsea setting up a proper crunch match in the quarters?

Think Mourinho will go right after Bob in the pre-match presser.
He's usually had the upper hand in the past and will no doubt remind him of it.

This will be a dirty fight IMO.

The reported offer to Drogba to take a player/coach role for Chelsea next season and the timing of it is a taste of the tactics the Smackable One will employ.

Deepest Blue said:

The reported offer to Drogba to take a player/coach role for Chelsea next season and the timing of it is a taste of the tactics the Smackable One will employ.
To be fair, Drogba is a legend at Chelsea. He's also asking Zanetti from Inter if he wants to coach next year.

Castiel said:
Deepest Blue said:

To be fair, Drogba is a legend at Chelsea. He's also asking Zanetti from Inter if he wants to coach next year.
Correct, Drogba is indeed a legend at Chelsea and I can see why he would be wanted as a coach next year.
But why is this story breaking a few days before this particular match?

Deepest Blue said:
Correct, Drogba is indeed a legend at Chelsea and I can see why he would be wanted as a coach next year.
But why is this story breaking a few days before this particular match?
Like I said he's also been talking to Zanetti and there's zero chance of us meeting Inter this season. Maybe he's just looking for his new coaches at the moment.

All the talk seems to be Mancini vs Mourinho and Drogba going back to the Bridge, but Sneijder seems to not get a mention. Only seen a couple of CL games since Mancini took over, but Sneijder is probably trying to get on form for the world cup. Drogba knocking the ball for Sneijder to shoot is a very simple tactic, but one that is very hard to stop.

Gala beat Besiktas this weekend, but they are still trailing Fenerbahce. I think Chelsea's biggest problem will be dealing with the travel.

CFC and MUFC should both win their ties comfortably.

Hazard hasn't been on form since our League game, but I'm sure he'll turn it on for this game.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
It goes very much against the grain but we need Chelsea to stay in this competition and get to at least the semi-finals.
I've lots of "man love" for our Bob after all that he achieved here but realistically if Chelsea go out they'll be huge
favourites to win the PL with us having to play "catch up" with all the games in hand. Bob is right we are the best
team in the PL but our fixture pile-up versus our opponents is a real handicap right now, Bob can do the double
with Gala.

If Chelsea go out they could also suffer a blow of confidence which might hurt them. Will be a game of tight margins. Gala to win at home in Turkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.