Mancini to Juventus speculation

i agree....but if he is only a stop gap then he needs to get the word out now ready for summer, and what better way than to use the press....although i would have thought any deal to be done would already be well on it's way, so he would gain nothing from talking to the press at the same time as holding a contract offer in his hand

shadygiz said:
i agree....but if he is only a stop gap then he needs to get the word out now ready for summer, and what better way than to use the press....although i would have thought any deal to be done would already be well on it's way, so he would gain nothing from talking to the press at the same time as holding a contract offer in his hand

could be the case. The only thing i wonder about is the importance of this 4th position. If we don't get it, and we have a deal with jose, does that become null and void? therefore, we will remain with Mancini for another year. The whole thing seems complicated to me.

It will be a very sad day if we were to lose the services of Mancini.

I would much prefer to stick with Mancini ahead of getting Mourinho.

If lose Mancini we'll be potless again next year, guaranteed. If we keep him I feel he will have had enough time in the job to make sensible acquistions through the summer and enhance our chances of getting a trophy... significantly.

Dont go Mancini, stick with us and ignore the people on here that want you out.

scorer said:

If lose Mancini we'll be potless again next year, guaranteed. If we keep him I feel he will have had enough time in the job to make sensible acquistions through the summer and enhance our chances of getting a trophy... significantly.

Good post.......I agree 100%, but it won't be posters on here who decide his future......

bluemanc said:
supercity36 said:
i seriously reckon mancini wants that job. maybe the shiekh has told him there are limited funds, considering he's already spent about 200m on players
Which wouldn't have been the case if he'd not broadcast to the world we were going to spend 100's of millions & pay the biggest wages.

i thought that was gary cook more than anyone

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
scorer said:

Good post.......I agree 100%, but it won't be posters on here who decide his future......

Fully agree but it would be nice if he was given as much time and money as Hughes and a chance.... he will get a feeling of not being welcome which will only make him think F**k you and look to move which is not a healthy position.

Laurent Blanc may well be the next manager of Juve. He is very hot property after doing so well at Bordeaux. Apparently he met club officials 2 days ago.

Today Moratti, Inter president, said Mourinho going nowhere as he has 2 years left on his contract.

So whatever else that suggests it seems that absolutely nothing has been agreed with JM re City and RM is certainly not nailed on at Juve.

scorer said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:

Fully agree but it would be nice if he was given as much time and money as Hughes and a chance.... he will get a feeling of not being welcome which will only make him think F**k you and look to move which is not a healthy position.

Although I can fully agree with the sentiments, I would pick you up on the 'potless again next year' comment. I honestly believe that Mancini will us something next year if he is here but I also believe that Mourinho would win us a trophy if he came. I am happy with either of them tbh but I concur on the statement that Mancini should be allowed to get on with it without the fans constantly deriding him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.