Mancini to Juventus speculation

so who do you guys want if Mancini goes back to Italy and Mourinho either stays at Inter or goes to Madrid?

I'd prefer it not to be someone like Guus who is 108 years old and wouldn't be here for more than a year or two

We will never be "fcuked" whether Mancini goes or Mourinho doesn't come, we have the best owner in world football, he will make sure we're sorted!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm --<br /><br />Latest article was printed 20 mins ago, not sure if already posted....

Manchester City Boss Roberto Mancini Talks Up Possibility Of Juventus Move
Italian believes a return to his homeland could be on horizon...
By Alex Dimond
Apr 2, 2010 4:47:00 PM

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has left the door open to a return to Italian football with Juventus.

The Italian has only been in charge of City since December, but could see his employment terminated if he fails to deliver Champions League football to Eastlands at the end of the season. City are currently fifth in the Premier League, two points behind Tottenham Hotspur.

Last month Mancini was linked with a return to Italy with Juventus — who will appoint a new manager in the summer — after being spotted in the stands for the Old Lady's Europa League clash with Fulham. And the 45-year-old admits a return to his homeland will happen eventually.

"I'm ready to go back, if and when there will be a possibility,"
Mancini said, according to Sky Sports.

"As for Juventus - Juve is always Juve. They are going through a difficult period right now but we are talking about a club with history and prestige, made up of many victories.

"How near I am to a return to Italy I don't know, football is strange. It was probably right for me to broaden my horizons, but I will return sooner or later."

Mancini's history with Inter — Juve's biggest rivals, and where he won three league titles — is considered a major reason why the move will not happen. But Mancini does not see why that has to be the case.

"I am considered an enemy for my past at Inter," he said.

"But I want to reiterate that controversies of the past were personal and related to certain individuals.

"I have said many times that I was a Juventus fan when I was a child."

For now, the former Italian international is enjoying life in English football.

"Living in England is fascinating, I discover a new world every day," he said.

"Sure, I'd bring the Premier League post-match ritual of a bottle of wine back to Italy. The coaches meet for a drink and talk about football, while players gather with family and eat together.

"There are no grudges - the referee's whistle ends every dispute and every rivalry."

He is angling for that juve job imo

The Fixer said:
We will never be "fcuked" whether Mancini goes or Mourinho doesn't come, we have the best owner in world football, he will make sure we're sorted!

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm --

Latest article was printed 20 mins ago, not sure if already posted....

By Alex Dimond

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has left the door open to a return to Italian football with Juventus.

The Italian has only been in charge of City since December, but could see his employment terminated if he fails to deliver Champions League football to Eastlands at the end of the season. City are currently fifth in the Premier League, two points behind Tottenham Hotspur.

Last month Mancini was linked with a return to Italy with Juventus — who will appoint a new manager in the summer — after being spotted in the stands for the Old Lady's Europa League clash with Fulham. And the 45-year-old admits a return to his homeland will happen eventually.

"As for Juventus - Juve is always Juve. They are going through a difficult period right now but we are talking about a club with history and prestige, made up of many victories.

"How near I am to a return to Italy I don't know, football is strange. It was probably right for me to broaden my horizons, but I will return sooner or later."

Mancini's history with Inter — Juve's biggest rivals, and where he won three league titles — is considered a major reason why the move will not happen. But Mancini does not see why that has to be the case.

"But I want to reiterate that controversies of the past were personal and related to certain individuals.

"Sure, I'd bring the Premier League post-match ritual of a bottle of wine back to Italy. The coaches meet for a drink and talk about football, while players gather with family and eat together.

"There are no grudges - the referee's whistle ends every dispute and every rivalry."

He either knows he on his way out or he's not settled.

bluemanc said:
The Fixer said:
We will never be "fcuked" whether Mancini goes or Mourinho doesn't come, we have the best owner in world football, he will make sure we're sorted!

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm --

Latest article was printed 20 mins ago, not sure if already posted....

By Alex Dimond

He either knows he on his way out or he's not settled.

I agree he's really fluttering his eyelashes at juve, why would he say what he's said if he knew he was staying?

i seriously reckon mancini wants that job. maybe the shiekh has told him there are limited funds, considering he's already spent about 200m on players

wtf? i am the only one who thinks this is a bit weird and worrying? Mancini says 'im ready to go back to italy' whilst were trying to get into the top 4, in one of the most important periods of our clubs history....

Forzacitizens said:
wtf? i am the only one who thinks this is a bit weird and worrying? Mancini says 'im ready to go back to italy' whilst were trying to get into the top 4, in one of the most important periods of our clubs history....

not if he was only a stop gap....the strange thing is the club keeping it under wraps

shadygiz said:
Forzacitizens said:

not if he was only a stop gap....the strange thing is the club keeping it under wraps

i dunno shady, im just sick of all this off field drama, every day there is something new. We should just be concentrating on getting 4th imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.