Mancini to Juventus speculation

cooky is moving sideways to concentrate on the development, marwood is john coffee, and a certain merc who becomes available from darn south in the summer will be filling the void.
Been holding back on the jose stuff, i'd be devastated for bobby if replaced after achieving his target, but everything is starting to fall into place.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
cooky is moving sideways to concentrate on the development, marwood is john coffee, and a certain merc who becomes available from darn south in the summer will be filling the void.
Been holding back on the jose stuff, i'd be devastated for bobby if replaced after achieving his target, but everything is starting to fall into place.

Excuse the ignorance, but what is 'John Coffee?'

DTeacher said:

walking the mile son (O:

DTeacher said:

walking the mile son (O:

Thank fuck for that, I've never understood what it is he does with us having Cook aswell, if I was the manager and he was hanging around I'd want rid of him.

Who you on about zin?

If certain players came out with comments like this, then i know what the reaction would be. There'd be a lot of swearing and name calling for a start.

Even if the situation is deemed as no-win for Mancini, he's being paid handsomley to keep everything together whilst aiming for the Champions League. Talking about the possibility of returning to Italy is a bit of a no-no imo, whilst he is under contract.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Looking at Mancini's latest pre match preview for the Burnley game, he comes across to me as though he has lost that bit of spark. He talked down the chances of top 4, pointed out it was impossible to win all the remaining games and when asked about fans passion in Italy, he said it was different to England as the stadiums are not always full, when in the past he has said fans in england are much better. Then when talking about Joe Hart next season, he didn't really seem interested and insisted we concentrate only on this season

his talkin bout italy here mate, their crowds r shiat

The Fixer said:

Who you on about zin?
Kenyon?

The Fixer said:

Who you on about zin?

Our worst nightmare son, the spawn of satan...........
bigkenyon311005_6950t.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.