Mancini to Juventus speculation

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The Fixer said:
Who you on about zin?

Our worst nightmare son, the spawn of satan...........
bigkenyon311005_6950t.jpg

This deffo mate? if so my money is deffo on jose being here!

I read somewhere that Kenyon was with a company called Creative Arts Agency now, an American sports agency that are reported to be behind the search to find stadium naming rights for Stamford Bridge.

on good authority, and let me add, the man is very good at his job and doesn't get to the positions he has without being savvy............ in all honesty i'd love to fuck his shit up, can't stand the judas but hey ho. As for jose, i honestly believe he'll stiff us, something just doesn't sit well with me and his appointment.

Forza mancini if you ask moi

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
on good authority, and let me add, the man is very good at his job and doesn't get to the positions he has without being savvy............ in all honesty i'd love to fuck his shit up, can't stand the judas but hey ho. As for jose, i honestly believe he'll stiff us, something just doesn't sit well with me and his appointment.

Forza mancini if you ask moi

Do you think jose will come here though zin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.