Mancini to Juventus speculation

can some one sum the 15 pages or so up as im not arsed reading threw it all and seems to be growing everyday,cheers

The Fixer said:
larderland said:
can some one sum the 15 pages or so up as im not arsed reading threw it all and seems to be growing everyday,cheers

Lazy cnut :)
Basically errrrr mancini dropping hints in the media that he'd kinda take the juve job and he will return to italy sonner or later.

ha ok cheers mate,want him to stay tbh,bit of stability wudnt do us harm!!!ha

larderland said:

Mancini is going to Juventus erm we think, unless he isn't.

Mourinho is on his way to us, this is erm either true or possibly false, we'll have to sit tight on that one and see what happens.

Peter 'lifelong red' Kenyon is coming, or not.

That's what I'm sayin fix, push comes to shove I think he'll decline. I was convinced in the summer by those you would regard as itk behind the scenes that he was signing,It didn't come to fruition for a number of reasons, it's those very reasons which has me doubting his integrity towards us.......: we were genuinely close in summer whatever others may tell you.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
That's what I'm sayin fix, push comes to shove I think he'll decline. I was convinced in the summer by those you would regard as itk behind the scenes that he was signing,It didn't come to fruition for a number of reasons, it's those very reasons which has me doubting his integrity towards us.......: we were genuinely close in summer whatever others may tell you.

Ah i see zin, you and tolmie got the same contacts?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:46 pm --<br /><br />Toure: City must back Mancini

(UKPA) – 4 days ago

Manchester City captain Kolo Toure has called for the club to stick with manager Roberto Mancini.

There has been speculation about the Italian's future since he replaced Mark Hughes in December, but former Arsenal centre-half Toure wants the Italian to be given plenty of time at Eastlands, even if the club do not secure Champions League football.

Toure was quoted in the Sunday Telegraph, saying: "It's really difficult to beat us and what he (Mancini) brings is that every time we play, we feel really strong.

The Ivory Coast international added: "He's bringing experience and he knows what he wants to do for this club and he needs time."

"You can't keep changing managers. Every time the players have to adapt to a new strategy and the thinking of the new manager, which is really difficult and takes time. With Roberto we're starting to know what he really wants and he's working well."

Even the players don't know if he's staying...

if he goes i think we need to bring in someone like jose mourinho (if thats how you spell it)! we cant afford to do something like Celtic and bring in a low class manager. Man city are finally at the place we should be in the top 5 and to maintain our position we need to bring in someone like Mourinho, Hiddink, id even have Raffa!

Is this the way the club is pondering their decision - by stirring something up and then watching our reaction on forums like this?You would think they are fan sensitive even to the point of changing all the chic´s clothing range in the shop.All a bit confusing and it needs resolving PDQ imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.