Mancini to Juventus speculation

I know its normal in the modern day game, but all these chief exec's type people fuck me off, there nearly more famous than the players, im not doubting they do a very good and important job, after all football is a business these days, I just hate "suits" running a football club. Niall Quinn, thats the guy i'd like at City doing the CEO job.

Gelsons Dad said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

£100 kenyon is at city in the summer, take this halfwits money

you're on.

Can l have some as well ?

City won't touch Kenyon with a barge-pole ,damaged, tarnished goods.

bizzbo said:
I'd be rather upset if we dumped Mancini for Mourinho. Not that I don't rate Mourinho, just that it would be hard to justify yet more change, in cold hard terms. the suspicion would be that we just went for the biggest name, the biggest reputation regardless of what's actually right for the club.
But suppose you're in this situation:
1) You've decided that MH isn't the man for the long term.
2) So you go out and speak to the best there is and tie JM down to a contract from next season.
3) MH gets wind of this and demands you back him or sack him so you do the latter.
4) You're in a mess now because you got a manager lined up but he won't leave his current club mid-season and you don't have a manager for the second half of the season.
5) You've got a mate that will step into the breach for 6 months (and he knows that's all it's likely to be).

That's what I believe happened. I also think that Mancini's behaviour means he's either not happy managing in the Premiership or that, after a bit of dithering, JM has finally agreed to take the job this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.