Mancini to Juventus speculation

mcfc_die_hard said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I don't think he get a rough ride from the press particularly.

Have you any examples of this?

bellamy bust up which was utter bollocks.

hes lost the dressing room was utter bollocks.

the players was fuming with the training he was doing is utter bollocks.

What basis do you have for saying any of the above are "utter bollocks", apart from the fact that you don't like the stories?

It's my understanding that there is some truth in all of the above. I'm not saying the stories were exactly as reported, but they were all leaked from within the camp.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
bellamy bust up which was utter bollocks.

hes lost the dressing room was utter bollocks.

the players was fuming with the training he was doing is utter bollocks.

What basis do you have for saying any of the above are "utter bollocks", apart from the fact that you don't like the stories?

It's my understanding that there is some truth in all of the above. I'm not saying the stories were exactly as reported, but they were all leaked from within the camp.

maybe the players denying it

mcfc_die_hard said:
Didsbury Dave said:

maybe the players denying it

If you ask me it's all "utter bollocks"

Didsbury Dave said:
Tez Tosterone said:
The negative press continually undermining the confidence between him and players. The problems the players have or had with his training regime. You must have noticed.

Really? Irrespective of the doubtful truthfulness of some of the 'bust up' stories - the one with Bellamy at the very start being the most ridiculous - I have found some of the naysaying in the press extraordinary.

If Mancini can handle the Italian press, he can handle the English press. Got to have a thick skin to be a successful manager in Italy.

Braggster said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Really? Irrespective of the doubtful truthfulness of some of the 'bust up' stories - the one with Bellamy at the very start being the most ridiculous - I have found some of the naysaying in the press extraordinary.

As far as I understand the story about the players having a boardroom revolt on the day Hughes was sacked weren't true.

The senior players were called to the boardroom and given the news, and I guess reacted with alarm.

But the Bellamy bustups did take place, and there are certainly some unhappy players in our dressing room.

Didsbury Dave said:
But the Bellamy bustups did take place, and there are certainly some unhappy players in our dressing room.
Yes, that's true. And the Bellamy Moyes thing did happen too I am reliably told. No smoke without fire I guess in this case.

Worries me that there is not harmony, but it's been a stressful season. Either way, player and coach options are limited to:

1) Don't perform and settle for Europe League

2) Give it a go regardless of whether you like everyone else in the squad.

The Mancini/Mourinho - Juve/Inter thing does not effect the fact that we have games to win this season. Fortunately for us, I think it's evident that everyone, Bellamy and Mancini most obviously, care a whole lot about winning.

Good luck to him. Much better suited to the italian game with his slow build up play and stand off tactics.

If Roberto leaves then he does so with my best wishes and I wish him good luck with Juventus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.