Mancini to Juventus speculation

Didsbury Dave said:
Braggster said:
Really? Irrespective of the doubtful truthfulness of some of the 'bust up' stories - the one with Bellamy at the very start being the most ridiculous - I have found some of the naysaying in the press extraordinary.

As far as I understand the story about the players having a boardroom revolt on the day Hughes was sacked weren't true.

The senior players were called to the boardroom and given the news, and I guess reacted with alarm.

But the Bellamy bustups did take place, and there are certainly some unhappy players in our dressing room.

I'm sure there are - wasn't really disputing that. My point was more that a lot of the commentary in the media on Mancini has been odd - no allowances made for the fact that he's new to the country, language, league and players, no respect given for his (significant) achievements, no comment on the fact that he has had £7million to spend while MH had £200m+, and so on. All of which is particularly odd given the allowances that many of these same journalists made for Hughes.

Fine, he might not get us fourth, and he might leave, but some of the press surrounding him has been hysterical and absurdly negative. IMO.

svennis pennis said:
Good luck to him. Much better suited to the italian game with his slow build up play and stand off tactics.

Would you be happy to see him leave? I think it's harsh that you've made a judgement on his style of play with him only being in charge for just over 3 months and only bringing in two players. As it happens i think Mancini's style of play is to have energetic players who have the ability to get up and down and press the opposition. Sadly though he's been left with a set of centre midfielders who are incapable of this so it's difficult for him to inplement his style of play when he's not got players who fit into it

Mariga and Gago are two players who are decent on the ball but also have the ability to get up and down and press a lot more than the midfielders we've currently got

Braggster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As far as I understand the story about the players having a boardroom revolt on the day Hughes was sacked weren't true.

The senior players were called to the boardroom and given the news, and I guess reacted with alarm.

But the Bellamy bustups did take place, and there are certainly some unhappy players in our dressing room.

I'm sure there are - wasn't really disputing that. My point was more that a lot of the commentary in the media on Mancini has been odd - no allowances made for the fact that he's new to the country, language, league and players, no respect given for his (significant) achievements, no comment on the fact that he has had £7million to spend while MH had £200m+, and so on. All of which is particularly odd given the allowances that many of these same journalists made for Hughes.

Fine, he might not get us fourth, and he might leave, but some of the press surrounding him has been hysterical and absurdly negative. IMO.

Your opinion is valid of course mate. I just haven't really seen it myself. Ithink he gets a fairly easy ride in the press to be honest.

BillyShears said:
The paper is owned by the Agnelli family? Hmm, the plot thickens as they say...
don't our owners have a share in Ferrari or is it just the formula 1 team ? that could be the link with juventus ? keep him here till the summer

We have had unhappy players for as long as I remember.

Of course they will be unhappy with Mancini. He's actually a professional who probably takes a dim view of the off field antics of some and the distinct lack of ability of others.

It's not their job to like the manager. I imagine quite a few at United don't like the manager.

If there are some causing problems they will be shipped out. Quite a few of them don't know what success looks like to quote Cooke. Luckily the manager does.

It's a nonsense story being propagated by a few mischievous brats who think it will bring jose here. Grow up you fucking nonces.

alfienoakes said:
It's a nonsense story being propagated by a few mischievous brats who think it will bring jose here. Grow up you fucking nonces.
oh dear, do you know what a nonce is you twat,just read your top 6 prediction post and i was right you are a twat

Failsworth_Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Good luck to him. Much better suited to the italian game with his slow build up play and stand off tactics.

Would you be happy to see him leave? I think it's harsh that you've made a judgement on his style of play with him only being in charge for just over 3 months and only bringing in two players. As it happens i think Mancini's style of play is to have energetic players who have the ability to get up and down and press the opposition. Sadly though he's been left with a set of centre midfielders who are incapable of this so it's difficult for him to inplement his style of play when he's not got players who fit into it

Mariga and Gago are two players who are decent on the ball but also have the ability to get up and down and press a lot more than the midfielders we've currently got
Is this why he signed Veira then? Agree Mariga would have been a great signing not sure about Gago as dont know too much about him.
if Mancini stays then great if Mourinho comes great as well, win win situation but think we need a sort out at end of season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.