Mancini told CL form unacceptable in 1st meeting with Txiki

There would have been no problem if the last window hadn't been such a pantomime. Put it right in January and we can take the CL by storm next year. In the meantime, there is no point in dwelling. The media are determined to shit stir about everything City and everything Bobby. They're equally determined to hold synchronised masturbation competitions over the airwaves on the spurious grounds that Bacon has won Manager of the Month for fucking October.

Seriously, its becoming excruciating.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
andyhinch said:
Don't think this was ever bobby's choice of replacement though

was not his task to choose the DoF. the important thing for him is to have won the game against Marwood since thought him incapable.

Think you're being slightly naive, Mancio.

Of course Bob thought Marwood was incompetent however in the past I'm pretty sure that Bob had quite a lot of direct contact with Khaldoon whereas now he will be reporting directly to Txiki and Ferran, circumnavigating them won't go down well in which case I'd say Bob's position has been seriously weakened.

maybe i'm being naive mate , it frequently happen to me ;)

anyway , if i try to use a bit of (naive) logic i'd say that if two men are long time friends they'll continue to have frequent direct contacts , and despite my acclarate naivety i wouldn axclude that both soriano and beguiristain could be two men that has been appointed by khaldoon not against but maybe thanks to mancini's advice

now , i can see how this hipothesys can contrast with some outers wishes but if i was in them really i wouldnt exclude this chance.

I would imagine Bobby (suave Italian fox from Alderley Edge) said... "Well er... if er your predecessor had got me the players I told a the Sheikh we needed - well ahead of a time so we could a got a them a bedded in during the pre season to hit a the ground running - then maybe we would of done a bit better. Football is a bit strange a that way".

A 'Masters of the Bleedin' Obvious' story if ever I've heard one!

It's almost comical how people are calling this article bullshit when it would be more suspect if it said anything other than what was written.

The story basically said "the sky is blue, grass is green, shit tastes nasty, and no one is happy with 2 points from 4 matches."

Really controversial shit right there.

Dethred said:
It's almost comical how people are calling this article bullshit when it would be more suspect if it said anything other than what was written.

The story basically said "the sky is blue, grass is green, shit tastes nasty, and no one is happy with 2 points from 4 matches."

Really controversial shit right there.
I see your newish to this, there are fuckwitts arseholes and nutters that post save your brain and don't think it through to much, DD & BS know they're stuff mind

TBH I think Mancini already knows.

Having it placed in black and white on his desk isn't going to tell him anything he doesn't already know.

My guess. One more go, then.......

It's a completely nothing article designed to do nothing more than fan the flames of negativity that the entire media seem to be revelling in stoking at the moment.

It's laughable to even think that Mancini needs to be told the CL form is poor, his response would be "no shit"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.