Mancini v Pellegrini so far ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
Mike N said:
de niro said:
Too early to judge of course but early indications say that with mancini we never looked beatable. With pelli we look like pub team.

'Pub team'?

Jesus, it goes from bad to worse on here.
So you were happy with yesterday's performance?

Have another look. I was questioning the use of the phase 'Pub team', I didnt say I was happy with the performance.

SkyBlueUSA said:
It's early like others have said, but Pellegrini's appointment was mainly for Champions League reasons. It's quite clear that the Sheikh/Abu Dhabi is desperate to put City on the map in Europe, and preferably, win the whole f'n thing.

I thought they were initially focused on putting us on the map in Asia? The CL isn't that big a deal in Asia because of the time difference, its played in the middle of the night. The PL is still the big thing in Asia, particularly 3pm/4pm kick offs.

I'm sure they want us to do much better in the CL, but I doubt that its their primary focus just yet.

andyhinch said:
Mike N said:
de niro said:
Too early to judge of course but early indications say that with mancini we never looked beatable. With pelli we look like pub team.

'Pub team'?

Performance, no, 3 points, yes and I will take a bet from anyone that the "Dog and Duck" would have got hammered by Hull ;-)

Mike N said:
andyhinch said:
Mike N said:
'Pub team'?

Have another look. I was questioning the use of the phase 'Pub team', I didnt say I was happy with the performance.
Well he was sat a few seats away from me and that's how it looked, maybe we had bad seats.

Mike N said:
de niro said:

'Pub team'?

yesterday we looked like pelli had gone in maryd's and handed out 11 shirts.
no cohesion, no understanding, couldn't pass to a blue.
that was embarrassing yesterday, Cardiff was poor, yesterday was downright unacceptable.
play like that against a top side and we'll get mullered, 6-1? it WILL be 10.

that's how bad we were.

de niro said:
Mike N said:
de niro said:

'Pub team'?

that was embarrassing yesterday, Cardiff was poor, yesterday was downright unacceptable.

that's how bad we were.

Nothing like an old fashioned over reaction!

I'm happy to give our new manager the time he needs to get his ideas across to the squad.

Team is missing a leader, and Yaya is not active enough for a 2 man midfield, he needs Milner behind him with Fern. Give it time I am sure Pelle is assessing who he can rely on eachweek. Milner deserves to be in this team without a doubt.

Mike N said:
de niro said:

'Pub team'?

He's one of the main protagonists in the "media is against us" cult, yet he posts that!

Mike N said:
de niro said:
Mike N said:
'Pub team'?

that's how bad we were.

I'm happy to give our new manager the time he needs to get his ideas across to the squad.

I said earlier that the manager isn't to blame for almost all our players making basic mistakes. its as they've never met one another before. he does though need to sort it and fast.

de niro said:
Mike N said:
de niro said:

that's how bad we were.

I said earlier that the manager isn't to blame for almost all our players making basic mistakes. its as they've never met one another before. he does though need to sort it and fast.

Well if he can't sort it fast, Mancini is out of work and available at the moment so could do a bit of consultancy work, although I'm convinced he'll be snapped up for one of Europe's top jobs sharpish, so we'd need to do it pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.