Mancini v Pellegrini so far ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fucking pointless topic ... cant compare either ... ever ... whats the fucking point?!

Of course you can draw comparisons - you are comparing two football managers - not a football manager and a fucking plumber.
My yardstick and criteria for success being trophies won.
Sorry if this simplistic rather than holistic viewpoint fails to meet your approval.
But its hardly fair. One has had 3 years the other 3 fucking games haha.

bluemc1 said:
id just go to a 4-5-1 until the new lads are ready for our league to stop the midfield getting overrun, we will still beat most at home with just 1 up top with the likes of Silva Nasri Toure chipping in and i would defo go 4-5-1 away at the moment

Definitely got to be done for Stoke.

----------------------Hart---------------
Richards---Demichelis---Lescott---Kolarov
--------Fernandinho---Rodwell-------------
----Milner-----------Yaya----------Silva-----
--------------------Aguero--------------------

mcfc2607 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fucking pointless topic ... cant compare either ... ever ... whats the fucking point?!

Of course you can draw comparisons - you are comparing two football managers - not a football manager and a fucking plumber.
Sorry if this simplistic rather than holistic viewpoint fails to meet your approval.
But its hardly fair. One has had 3 years the other 3 fucking games haha.

Oh, sorry - here's me thinking that Pellegrini had managed previously.
And won fuck all.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Well you can only make a fair comparison of trophies won for MCFC about 3 years from now.

hgblue said:
bluemc1 said:
id just go to a 4-5-1 until the new lads are ready for our league to stop the midfield getting overrun, we will still beat most at home with just 1 up top with the likes of Silva Nasri Toure chipping in and i would defo go 4-5-1 away at the moment

yeah really like that team more so than mine, except Kolarov, but like lescott over Nasty and Richards over Zaba with their threat in the air, good team that pal, like it

OB1 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Well you can only make a fair comparison of trophies won for MCFC about 3 years from now.

Oh - so you can't compare managerial careers - just the City gig.
I understand now.

OB1 said:

I understand now.

You can if it's in Pellegrini's favour but not if it's in Mancini's favour. I think that's how it works anyway.

Just said in other thread that I thought we might have seen MP try out a couple more formations by now, the only change he's made in 3 games is to go 4-4-1-1 with Nasri behind the striker.

I hope he's not dead set on 4-4-2 as I can tell him now that it won't get us anywhere in this league with the players we have at our disposal.

hgblue said:
bluemc1 said:

Negredo in place of Aguero and that is a good side for Stoke.

OB1 said:

I understand now.
Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.