Mancini v Pellegrini so far ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was a Mancini outer and had never heard of Pellegrini until we were linked to him but from what id heard was quite happy with his appointment, but i heard it said Pellegrini had said he has watched every game we played last season, now if he has done that and STiLL played Garcia at CB and started Kolarov over Clichy it has me worried, also when it was clear yesterday things were not working he only made like for like changes Edin for Nergredo and Silva for Nasri but did nothing to formation of the team, its still early so im not going to go overboard but as it stands im not as happy as i thought i would be and with Liverpool Spurs and Arsenal this year im already thinking id be happy with top 4, sorry but thats just how i feel

mcfc2607 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
OB1 said:
Well you can only make a fair comparison of trophies won for MCFC about 3 years from now.

Oh - so you can't compare managerial careers - just the City gig.
I understand now.
Good.

mcfc2607 said:
Oh - so you can't compare managerial careers - just the City gig.
I understand now.
Good.

Perhaps one day you will be bright enough to comprehend the concept of sarcasm, although early signs are less than promising.

I do remember a Malaga fan saying that we would have to be patient with Pellegrini. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to see it.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fucking pointless topic ... cant compare either ... ever ... whats the fucking point?!

Are you seriously trying to suggest you can't compare how the team is playing now to how it was last season?

Why are people so afraid of discussion ffs

Berkovic_blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fucking pointless topic ... cant compare either ... ever ... whats the fucking point?!

Are you seriously trying to suggest you can't compare how the team is playing now to how it was last season?

Why are people so afraid of discussion ffs

great post for a discussion forum even!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
NoahCity said:
I do remember a Malaga fan saying that we would have to be patient with Pellegrini. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to see it.
The comedy value of the juxtaposition of these two sentences is simply magnificent.

always liked that word but never knew what it meant, thats just made me look it up, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.