Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY1aBLUE said:
I think if you go back through all last season and summer I was saying the same things here! I have never changed my mind on the problems I see in the Mancini, players we bought and sold or the team overall - its just most here were wearing the blue blinkers!

I decided to take you up on your offer. You posted this on 31st March 2012:

I haven't posted here for a while - cos i was fed up with the abuse for criticising the management at MY Club. I believe now I have been fully vindicated in my opinion that Mancini was never the 'great masiah' he was foolishly being portrayed as.

The only good thing to come of the; abysmal, negative, tired, inept, bottless, performances we have witnessed since xmas (just as last season), is that Mancini will be given his cards - and i for one will be over the bluemoon about that!

I am absolutely apoplectic - goodness only knows what the owners are thinking having given this bloke £250 of their money...................they wont make that mistake again. Its also clear to me that alot of these players don not want to play for him any more.

Glad I couldnt get to this game......................

And then from there until the end of last season nothing of a particularly negative nature. In actual fact you didn't post from 3rd April until 9th May, when things were going rather well, so your specious claims that....

I think if you go back through all last season and summer I was saying the same things

...don't really hold much water.

Easy being vindicated when you can misrepresent your powers of prediction to the misleading extent that you have.

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I cant wait to see all the Mancini out banners at the Newcastle game which I hope you spoilt mard arses have been preparing,,come on,I want all the plastic,JCL's to produce these banners:-

MANCINI OUT

A sad state of affairs that so called city fans want him out. Fickle city fans.
After our years of winning fuck all we now have fans like this on board.

They operate from behind a keyboard alex :)

I'd love to see someone call me a plastic because of my opinion on Mancini to my face. Must be dead easy sat behind your keyboards dishing out abuse. Maybe the pair of you should fuck off back to the safe haven you've got in the Cellar.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I cant wait to see all the Mancini out banners at the Newcastle game which I hope you spoilt mard arses have been preparing,,come on,I want all the plastic,JCL's to produce these banners:-

MANCINI OUT

A sad state of affairs that so called city fans want him out. Fickle city fans.
After our years of winning fuck all we now have fans like this on board.

They operate from behind a keyboard alex :)

I'd love to see someone call me a plastic because of my opinion on Mancini to my face. Must be dead easy sat behind your keyboards dishing out abuse. Maybe the pair of you should fuck off back to the safe haven you've got in the Cellar.

I would gladly do it billy
Now stop getting aggressive as you know what you are like regarding little temp holidays on this subject.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
He won us the league and the fa cup,that buys him 1 more season with me.Has to do better in the champions league and we have to have more than 1 way of playing.

He didnt win us the League nor FA Cup - the owners did.

If anybody manages to stumble across a dafter statement than this today,could they please pm me?
Probably could have been put better but the simple point is that they invested a shed load of money in the squad and were expecting to achieve success at some point. Any decent manager should have been capable of delivering that. Mancini hardly took a team of League 2 journeymen and recovering alcoholics to the title did he?

The cookie monster said:
I would gladly do it billy

Course you would ... people who hold opinions like that and are prepared to back them up don't go shouting them on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.