Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I cant wait to see all the Mancini out banners at the Newcastle game which I hope you spoilt mard arses have been preparing,,come on,I want all the plastic,JCL's to produce these banners:-

MANCINI OUT

A sad state of affairs that so called city fans want him out. Fickle city fans.
After our years of winning fuck all we now have fans like this on board.

They operate from behind a keyboard alex :)

I'd love to see someone call me a plastic because of my opinion on Mancini to my face. Must be dead easy sat behind your keyboards dishing out abuse. Maybe the pair of you should fuck off back to the safe haven you've got in the Cellar.

Didn't have you down as the hardman type. I imagined you'd be from the pen is mightier than the sword side of things. Especially given the wordy nature of many of your posts on here.

samharris said:
You come across as incredibly bitter towards Mancini Billy.. monkey say monkey do and all that.

Not bitter. Just don't rate the guy as highly as you do. Then again I try and watch City matches with my eyes open. ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
He didnt win us the League nor FA Cup - the owners did.

If anybody manages to stumble across a dafter statement than this today,could they please pm me?
Probably could have been put better but the simple point is that they invested a shed load of money in the squad and were expecting to achieve success at some point. Any decent manager should have been capable of delivering that. Mancini hardly took a team of League 2 journeymen and recovering alcoholics to the title did he?

So when Sheikh Mansour ploughs a load of money into City,any success is down to him,yet when Roman ploughs a load of money into Chelsea,Mourinho takes the credit?
How does that work,exactly?

Prestwich_Blue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
He didnt win us the League nor FA Cup - the owners did.

If anybody manages to stumble across a dafter statement than this today,could they please pm me?
Probably could have been put better but the simple point is that they invested a shed load of money in the squad and were expecting to achieve success at some point. Any decent manager should have been capable of delivering that. Mancini hardly took a team of League 2 journeymen and recovering alcoholics to the title did he?

No he didn't. There is a huge proven correlation between money spent, wages paid and success. That's not to denigrate what Mancini has done but he hasn't performed some sort of magic trick. If the in-crowd believe that he has got the very best out of his resources consistently, then that is an opinion that I can respect even though I don't agree with it but how many can put their hands on their hearts and say that he has done that?

The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
I would gladly do it billy

Course you would ... people who hold opinions like that and are prepared to back them up don't go shouting them on the internet.

I see you've had your extra shredded wheat today billy

Says the guy sat behind his keyboard calling people plastics ... yeah ok.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
Course you would ... people who hold opinions like that and are prepared to back them up don't go shouting them on the internet.

I see you've had your extra shredded wheat today billy

Says the guy sat behind his keyboard calling people plastics ... yeah ok.

Where did i call you a plastic?
I know its hard for you to get to games from paris..

de niro said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:
lol billy, you are a one. you do know that if sacked he'll be heading to your town dont you.

just calling it as I see it Bill. as for mancini ending up at psg, on the off chance it does happen, I'm sure he'll do very well in a lesser league with less competition ... ;)

although personally i wouldn't like it, i'd completely understand if soriano and begiristain backed him this summer and let him go again. do you think it'll happen ?

i dont know mate, i'd like to think he will be left alone and given the players he wants. i'm actually more scared of him walking out, he takes some proper shit in this country, some from supposed city fans. our club is an entirely different animal these days, nobody knows whats going to happen, only that typical city has been replaced by a giant, a bulldozer of a club thats going to sweep away everything in its path.

it'll just take a bit of time and a bit of patience.....from everyone.

Patience is a virtue that many on here are lacking, those with patience get called as having " a losing mentality".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.