Mancini's future

I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills. Possibly the language problem is a factor here as he seems to have Balo reasonably under control. Then again there´s a cultural difference between British and continental Europe in particular in terms of behaviour (drinking culture etc)

mike channon´s windmill said:
I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills. Possibly the language problem is a factor here as he seems to have Balo reasonably under control. Then again there´s a cultural difference between British and continental Europe in particular in terms of behaviour (drinking culture etc)
it's all them pizzas going in to dressing room after the home games they can't stand

SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
rastus said:
That must have been a major fall out, try harder fella
That was an article in an Italian sports paper and I reprodcued it as it appeared. But if you actually read it, it says they all reacted angrily to being substituted, which is very visible. They might well say they respect him as a coach but you don't show public dissent to someone you claim to respect. Actions always speak louder than words.
A bit like you say you support Mancini but your actions suggest otherwise.

Maybe you just enjoy being contrary.
Again, where am I not supporting him? Point it out. If by supporting him you mean I should pretend I'm blind to his potential faults and never criticise him then I'm not playing that game. I'll praise the things he does right and criticise the things he does wrong and have done plenty of both, the same as I've done on here for Hughes, Eriksson & Pearce.

And anyway, I've said loads of times that I support Manchester City and I've supported them through around 25 managers in the past and I'll continue support them whoever is the manager.

johnny crossan said:
it's all them pizzas going in to dressing room after the home games they can't stand
Ha! Hell yeah!

Those trolleys of grub are fookin staggering aren´t they?

Hah, man management skills?

This is the guy who last year won us an FA Cup, qualified us for UCL, got his biggest problem to stay at the club AND be our top scorer, and kept his second biggest problem largely to one side while he settled down a bit and then thrust him into the limelight on the biggest day of our season, not to mention wasting no time offloading all the players he didn't want and bringing in most of the players he did want.

I'd say his record of man management skills is second to none.

Mancinis future is with us Hermans isnt,why let some grown baby throwing a tantrum get in the way..

Prestwich_Blue said:
I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills.
You'll have the Mancini Mafia on you for that. Doubt is not allowed by the caporegimes on here.
at my age and with my education I don't expect to have to peruse Italian dictionaries in order to conduct my vendettas.

johnny crossan said:
Ha! Hell yeah!

Those trolleys of grub are fookin staggering aren´t they?
That's just for David Platt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.