Mancini's selection and tactics

oh how I miss having Barry and NDJ in midfield, when we have turkeys like Rodwell and Javi Garcia in there now.

Mancini is getting found out at the highest level, yet again.

Mancini's record away from home in Europe is piss poor. If you think we're going to win in Amsterdam, think again!

Panthera Tigris said:
oh how I miss having Barry and NDJ in midfield, when we have turkeys like Rodwell and Javi Garcia in there now.

Mancini is getting found out at the highest level, yet again.

I don't think they're turkeys but they're struggling to find their feet which is relatively understandable.

I do feel that Mancini has thrown them in at the deep end somewhat, however I must concede that this has partly been forced.

I'm just not sure why Milner's not getting a look-in in the middle of the park. I know he's been injured a bit but tonight he was on the bench, therefore fit enough to play, so why not put him on instead of Rodwell?

grim up north said:
cookster said:
Mancini's record away from home in Europe is piss poor. If you think we're going to win in Amsterdam, think again!

Put another record on Ajax are not Madrid Byern Napoli.
I'll save this quote for after the Ajax match,
They might not have the big names, but one thing they have is they play to a system and are a team, not like us, a bunch of great individuals hoping to pull something out of the bag.
Mancini is a flapper, has no system that works for the players he picks.

grim up north said:
cookster said:

Put another record on Ajax are not Madrid Byern Napoli.

So you can remember the away wins against weaker opposition in the Europa League can you? Please remind me.

Sporting away last season - defeat
Lech Poznań away 2010-11 - defeat
Dynamo Kyiv away 2010-11 - defeat

One win against a shite Villarreal team that got relegated last season!

If he starts Nasri and has Toure as a holding midfielder in any other champions league games I will have serious doubts about him

bapi said:
Yeah, Dortmund's pace is brilliant. One, two fast passes and they can hurt you. My mate played against them in Bundesliga few weeks ago and Dortmund was pressing so high, basically destroyed their midfield and Reus was always trying to make his runs. Brilliant player. Against City they'll wait but I'm sure they'll score at least once.

This post was extremely prophetic, i'd say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.