Mancini's selection and tactics

3 at the back doesnt work
nasri and silva cant defend for shit leaving the full backs open

Lucky13 said:
Two seasons in and we've learnt fuck all

I say that you should have learned one thing: English teams are stupidly overrated by British.

We are the Champions. Why shouldn't we beat Ajax.

We have to better what Dortmund do there.

Watched the game from 40th Minute. City looked like an average club. No idea, creativity, nothing. Poor defence, as if the players have totally lost their self confidence.

No fast breaks, piss poor build up play.

You can blame players as long as you want, but when the team underperforms constantly, it's manager's fault.

I' ll keep writing this as long as it takes, you can say whatever you want about me. Mancini is nothing special and these guys need someone who can take them on the next level.

He won titles, but let's face it, it was about fuc*ing time to win the Premier League with a roster like that.

He needs to go, he seems to be completely lost atm.

I am not saying that as a Dzeko supporter, maybe the next coach will give him even less minutes. The fact is that you need someone else.

_dreamer_ said:
Watched the game from 40th Minute. City looked like an average club. No idea, creativity, nothing. Poor defence, as if the players have totally lost their self confidence.

No fast breaks, piss poor build up play.

You can blame players as long as you want, but when the team underperforms constantly, it's manager's fault.

I' ll keep writing this as long as it takes, you can say whatever you want about me. Mancini is nothing special and these guys need someone who can take them on the next level.

He won titles, but let's face it, it was about fuc*ing time to win the Premier League with a roster like that.

He needs to go, he seems to be completely lost atm.

I am not saying that as a Dzeko supporter, maybe the next coach will give him even less minutes. The fact is that you need someone else.
Jesus fucking H christ

_dreamer_ said:
Mancio said:
Lucky13 said:
Two seasons in and we've learnt fuck all

I say that you should have learned one thing: English teams are stupidly overrated by British.

Yeah, right. Ehhm, who won the Champions League last year?

doesnt really count who win a cup by lucky , in the last years english teams has been trashed on performance even by fuckyng romenians or danish or swiss teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.