Mancio to crack the whip?

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
lancs blue said:
How did we ever win anything with him in charge? [rolls eyes]

Its ridiculous isn't it. Whether people want him at the club or not you'd hope we'd have the capacity to recognise the good he has done for the club rather than try and belittle him and downplay his achievements at every opportunity.

I wonder what's next. Too scared to make subs?

Haha

Good old moomba.

Solid as a rock. Loyal as a puppy. Reliable as clockwork.

Bobby can always rely on you, moomba. Fair play ;-)

I can only aspire to one day be as predictable as you.

My allegiances are to MCFC, not any player or manager.

When I believe the time is right for RM to be replaced I'll have no problem saying so.

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Its ridiculous isn't it. Whether people want him at the club or not you'd hope we'd have the capacity to recognise the good he has done for the club rather than try and belittle him and downplay his achievements at every opportunity.

Haha

Good old moomba.

Good news mate, because you might have a new manager to worship soon ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Ray78 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've bored everyone on the forum for tears for three years now about it, but Mancini is not a leader of men. Never has been, never will be. And this club, with all of it's egos, all of it's criticisms and all of it's ambition, needs an inspirational leader to unite the whole club. To instil a team ethos, a walk-through-walls attitude, a confidence, a swagger.

But have we left it too late in appointing Mourinho?

Well I really, really hope not. We should be moving hell or high water to appoint him. What a missed opportunity it would be if we let him go elsewhere. My concern would be the pull of London, but he's a bright man and only a fool would choose to have Abramovich as a club owner ahead of Mansour.

I have everything crossed. But if we don't get him, there are others out there.

I hope so too, however it will still take a bit of convincing that we are a better fit than him going back to Chelsea where the majority of their fan base still loves him.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha

Good old moomba.

So you've been saying for the last three years (more like six really).

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha

Good old moomba.

Reports today.... probably bollocks... but some senior players want Vieira to be the next manager if Bobby is replaced! Really....

Got to be bollocks

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

Haha

Good old moomba.

When I believe the time is right for RM to be replaced I'll have no problem saying so.

Genuine question.

What kind of situation would be the right time to replace Bobby in your opinion?

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

Reports today.... probably bollocks... but some senior players want Vieira to be the next manager if Bobby is replaced! Really....

Got to be bollocks

Not as far fetched as it sounds. My only concern he hasn't any coaching input with either the Academy and has had a limited imput with the Senior Players.

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

Got to be bollocks

He could do it until the end of the season if it becomes apparent Mancini's relationship with the squad had broken down. It isn't that hard a job with a squad like that. But we need a big name beyond that.

Tony Book's not doing much these days either.

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha

Good old moomba.

Genuine question.

What kind of situation would be the right time to replace Bobby in your opinion?

Depends how the rest of the season pans out. Win the cup, or fight back in the league (not necessarily winning it) and I think he'll be safe for next year.

Get knocked out of the cup and continue to struggle in the league and he will be on thin ice at the end of this season.

If he is still here I wouldn't think he'd survive another champions league failure. And the pressure for immediate improvements in league results and performances will be there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.