Mancio to crack the whip?

Didsbury Dave said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
Lancet Fluke said:
That is a complete and utter assumption on your part. Just because someone has a different opinion on what is best for the club doen't mean they don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

After reading his posts for the last 2 years, I can say he doesn't support this club (support being the key word.)

Hahaha. Here we go.

Hell hath no fury like an Angry Happy Clapper ;-)

Being angry at you helps distract them from the gnawing reality deep down inside...

Lancet Fluke said:
Lancet Fluke said:
That is a complete and utter assumption on your part. Just because someone has a different opinion on what is best for the club doen't mean they don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

After reading his posts for the last 2 years, I can say he doesn't support this club (support being the key word.)

I wouldn't want to speak for DD but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want City to lose. I think he went down to Southampton on Saturday, I doubt he went all that way in the hope of seeing that calamity. FWIW, I think some people on here are more interested in supporting Mancini and making excuses for Mancini than what is best for the club.
I don't think Dave minds us losing as he sees it as a temporary setback with the added bonus of him being proven in his mind that he was right all along. Take that as you will from someone who does openly want another manager.

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hahaha. Here we go.

Being angry at you helps distract them from the gnawing reality deep down inside...

I know that mate, that's why I'm not biting. A time will come where the AHCs turn on certain posters (and you and I will be first up against the wall) and blame us for Mancini being sacked. "Well if it wasn't for certain spoilt so-called supporters like you underdemining him every day" and all that harrumphing. You just watch ;-)

taconinja said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I wouldn't want to speak for DD but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want City to lose. I think he went down to Southampton on Saturday, I doubt he went all that way in the hope of seeing that calamity. FWIW, I think some people on here are more interested in supporting Mancini and making excuses for Mancini than what is best for the club.
I don't think Dave minds us losing as he sees it as a temporary setback with the added bonus of him being proven in his mind that he was right all along. Take that as you will from someone who does openly want another manager.

Only he can really answer that but I choose to believe that whatever he thinks or wants isn't about being proven right but about getting what he sees as the best outcome for the club.

Lancet Fluke said:
taconinja said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Only he can really answer that but I choose to believe that whatever he thinks or wants isn't about being proven right but about getting what he sees as the best outcome for the club.
Sure and I don't think your opinion contradicts mine in the least, nor mine yours.

Lancet Fluke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just had a very similar phone conversation with a blue mate. You can tell a mile off that the players have lost confidence in him. It seems to me like things may have happened behind the scenes, and this latest media rant appears to be part of it. He's like Alan Ball in his last few weeks, blaming the players en masse.

My great hope, as I've said before, is that our new top brass are football people, unlike Khaldoon, and will have already seen through Mancini, his unbalanced squad, his odd selections and substitutions and the constant week-on-week underperformance from this group of players. They will know that hanging players out to dry publicly is not the way to motivate them.

My mate also gave me an interesting theory, and he knows his football well(used to be a professional player). He says that he believes Mancini is not making the subs any more, it's Platt, writing down changes and bringing them to Mancini for approval. He believes Mancini has lost all confidence in himself. Interesting theory.

If he's right, then we have to get him out of the club now. Not tomorrow, now.

Your posts are tiresome, I get the feeling you're happy the way this season's going and will be hoping Leeds win on Sunday, you don't support this club.

But he's not the only one who thinks that. It appears that if you DON'T share doom-mongers opinion, you get set upon by the likes of yourself and Billy Shears.

Dave gets stick and rightly so because ALL he does is go on about Mancini being shit and Mourinho being some kind of demi-God. It's boring, tiresomely predictable and isn't open to scrutiny because the moment anyone questions him, up pop you and Billy Shears, as if by magic, to tell everyone how wrong they are and how right Dave is.

The fact is, is that Dave doesn't respect the opinions of others, not the other way round.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahaha. Here we go.

I know that mate, that's why I'm not biting. A time will come where the AHCs turn on certain posters (and you and I will be first up against the wall) and blame us for Mancini being sacked. "Well if it wasn't for certain spoilt so-called supporters like you underdemining him every day" and all that harrumphing. You just watch ;-)

I'm not sure ... as with the sale of Mario, the biggest gobshites will just go into hiding, or rewrite history and start saying things like "always knew it was best for him to leave" ... "not fair on him being stuck here without the support of the owners" ... etc.

Anyway, the tide has turned IMO. Surprised at the number of Blues I've come across in the last few days who having spent the last few months sat high up on a fence, are slowly sliding down the side of "it's best for all concerned if he goes this summer".

Lancet Fluke said:
taconinja said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Mate, I get lectures about my support from know-nothing kids 3000 miles away who've never watched us play live, have never kicked a football and have only been a City "fan" for a year or two. That's the lunacy of the internet ;-)

I doub't very much that Mancini will be in charge for the Leeds game.Something has seriously gone wrong in the last 2 weeks, and Saturday was the ultimate act of player power.

Last weekends press reports of major changes to the playing staff bviously came from within the club. But from whom??? After this weekend, I am convinced they came from Roberto's camp.

Roberto is history.

Patrik Vieiras phone is going to be very busy over the next 48hrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.