Mancio to crack the whip?

The Flash said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
Your posts are tiresome, I get the feeling you're happy the way this season's going and will be hoping Leeds win on Sunday, you don't support this club.

That is a complete and utter assumption on your part. Just because someone has a different opinion on what is best for the club doen't mean they don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

But he's not the only one who thinks that. It appears that if you DON'T share doom-mongers opinion, you get set upon by the likes of yourself and Billy Shears.

Dave gets stick and rightly so because ALL he does is go on about Mancini being shit and Mourinho being some kind of demi-God. It's boring, tiresomely predictable and isn't open to scrutiny because the moment anyone questions him, up pop you and Billy Shears, as if by magic, to tell everyone how wrong they are and how right Dave is.

The fact is, is that Dave doesn't respect the opinions of others, not the other way round.

I think he has put it on record a number of times that he completely understands why people support Mancini, given that he brought us the title etc. I actually believe he does respect that opinion even if he totally and utterly disagrees with it. He only shows a lack of respect when he is not afforded respect. If you look through any Mancini thread, the first stone thrown, so to speak, almost always comes from a pro-Mancini poster aimed at DD or Billy. Then they retaliate and then they get accused of lacking respect etc.

Didsbury Dave said:
Lancet Fluke said:
taconinja said:
I don't think Dave minds us losing as he sees it as a temporary setback with the added bonus of him being proven in his mind that he was right all along. Take that as you will from someone who does openly want another manager.

Only he can really answer that but I choose to believe that whatever he thinks or wants isn't about being proven right but about getting what he sees as the best outcome for the club.

Mate, I get lectures about my support from know-nothing kids 3000 miles away who've never watched us play live, have never kicked a football and have only been a City "fan" for a year or two. That's the lunacy of the internet ;-)
See Lancet? He acts affronted when he feels personally insulted but never refrains himself.

Just to clear things up, I have seen us play live and I've been a City fan for two decades. Well next year it will be a full twenty.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahaha. Here we go.

Hell hath no fury like an Angry Happy Clapper ;-)

Being angry at you helps distract them from the gnawing reality deep down inside...

I know that mate, that's why I'm not biting. A time will come where the AHCs turn on certain posters (and you and I will be first up against the wall) and blame us for Mancini being sacked. "Well if it wasn't for certain spoilt so-called supporters like you underdemining him every day" and all that harrumphing. You just watch ;-)

You're just desperate for someone to tell you you shouldn't be allowed in the Etihad....

But the laughable thing is, you're right. People will say 'it didn't help Mancini with people undermining him on here every day'- like he actually reads it? It will happen though.

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
Being angry at you helps distract them from the gnawing reality deep down inside...

I know that mate, that's why I'm not biting. A time will come where the AHCs turn on certain posters (and you and I will be first up against the wall) and blame us for Mancini being sacked. "Well if it wasn't for certain spoilt so-called supporters like you underdemining him every day" and all that harrumphing. You just watch ;-)

I'm not sure ... as with the sale of Mario, the biggest gobshites will just go into hiding, or rewrite history and start saying things like "always knew it was best for him to leave" ... "not fair on him being stuck here without the support of the owners" ... etc.

Anyway, the tide has turned IMO. Surprised at the number of Blues I've come across in the last few days who having spent the last few months sat high up on a fence, are slowly sliding down the side of "it's best for all concerned if he goes this summer".

It was the overriding sentiment in the pubs after the Southampton game, mate. Noone gloating, noone happy about it, but most people just accepting that it's the way things are going, barring a miracle.

taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Only he can really answer that but I choose to believe that whatever he thinks or wants isn't about being proven right but about getting what he sees as the best outcome for the club.

Mate, I get lectures about my support from know-nothing kids 3000 miles away who've never watched us play live, have never kicked a football and have only been a City "fan" for a year or two. That's the lunacy of the internet ;-)
See Lancet? He acts affronted when he feels personally insulted but never refrains himself.

Just to clear things up, I have seen us play live and I've been a City fan for two decades. Well next year it will be a full twenty.

I'd class that as retaliation having had his support of City questioned. I'm not sure how you would expect him to react. You tell anyone on this forum that they don't truly support City and see how they respond. I dare say most would be much more aggressive or nasty than DD. Anyway, I'm sure he doesn't need me to defend him or talk about him as if he isn't here.

BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:
chicagoblues said:
Those so called senior players who wants Bobby sacked should be the ones first in line to exit door.Why don't they show that kind of responsibility on the pitch?
Cancers !(see Chelsea )
I agree. If anybody set out halfarsed or sabotaged us then fuck em off.

No place in football for stands like that.

Bobby's going to need 200 million every two years if that's the case ... because these "cancers" are players he bought. The players with balls not big enough are players he bought.

You have a point there ;)

Regardless, whoever is manager is irrelevant, players should try for themselves, the fans and for their paycheck. Inbattles are just that, fans and the chouldn't suffer as consequence.

Lancet Fluke said:
taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'd class that as retaliation having had his support of City questioned. I'm not sure how you would expect him to react. You tell anyone on this forum that they don't truly support City and see how they respond. I dare say most would be much more aggressive or nasty than DD. Anyway, I'm sure he doesn't need me to defend him or talk about him as if he isn't here.
I didn't question his support. He supports the club. I simply think he has a blind spot concerning what he thinks as being the only solution. He questioned my support although granted he did attempt cleverness in that he didn't name a name specifically.

Lancet Fluke said:
The Flash said:
Lancet Fluke said:
That is a complete and utter assumption on your part. Just because someone has a different opinion on what is best for the club doen't mean they don't have the best interests of the club at heart.

But he's not the only one who thinks that. It appears that if you DON'T share doom-mongers opinion, you get set upon by the likes of yourself and Billy Shears.

Dave gets stick and rightly so because ALL he does is go on about Mancini being shit and Mourinho being some kind of demi-God. It's boring, tiresomely predictable and isn't open to scrutiny because the moment anyone questions him, up pop you and Billy Shears, as if by magic, to tell everyone how wrong they are and how right Dave is.

The fact is, is that Dave doesn't respect the opinions of others, not the other way round.

I think he has put it on record a number of times that he completely understands why people support Mancini, given that he brought us the title etc. I actually believe he does respect that opinion even if he totally and utterly disagrees with it. He only shows a lack of respect when he is not afforded respect. If you look through any Mancini thread, the first stone thrown, so to speak, almost always comes from a pro-Mancini poster aimed at DD or Billy. Then they retaliate and then they get accused of lacking respect etc.

And others totally disagree with Dave. I don't mind his opinion at all. He's entitled to it and I do respect that. It's just repeated so, so many times, that's where my frustration with Dave lies.

Am I allowed to mention Football Manager yet?

Ladies, ladies, flattering though it is, can we call just get on with talking about Mancini and his loosening grip on the City job?

The Flash said:
Lancet Fluke said:
The Flash said:

And others totally disagree with Dave. I don't mind his opinion at all. He's entitled to it and I do respect that. It's just repeated so, so many times, that's where my frustration with Dave lies.

Am I allowed to mention Football Manager yet?

But all the mancini apologists are just the same. Of course people post the same opinion over and over on here, it's just that DD has had an opinion that has stood out like a sore thumb so it has been more noticeable. You can mention football manager as much as you like as long as you don't expect it to win any arguments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.