ManCityFans.net Suspended

Blimmy, 4 pages back to find a thread from 6.30!! Thats some traffic, thanks fellas, Ric and co*

* I'm penning my report and will post it soon

The following may be disinformation . . .

Monday 21st December 2010
Field Report by Private Chinners

0700 Hours : My observations upon learning that my direct access, via a link in a folder we shall call, Favorites, was not working so I braced out the beings in Google land, typing from memory, mancityfans.net ... result, click. . . SUSPENDED?

I'll be honest, I'd never been on there until today but found myself typing in the phrase 'bluemoon', and then entering unknown.
I didn't really know what to expect. I did an intial sweep of the frontpage . . . . forum! sweet. I slipped inside and saw a thread concerning the aforementioned SUSPENDED? incident, an incident that we shall no longer refer to here. My training on mancityfans.net has taught me if something happens, deny it happenend . . . or something like that. Upon entering a delicious mix of punter was on display. The inquizitor ... "why is it down?", familiarish usernames*

* again my training prevents me from disclosing such details.

Knobers were wishing uncouth sweetnothings . . . and decent posters (could they too, be undercover?)

I decided to blag a registration.

1000 Hours: I signed up, YEP! I just did it. I began to shit it, then spent 55 minutes pondering over another INCIDENT where I gave my real username. My brazen behaviour was sure not to arouse suspicion. After mistyping my email verification and contacting the administrator I gained access via a comrade called Ric . . . I think he is acting quite high up in the organisation, he must be good, I could hardly tell he was one of 'ours'.

What could I post? . . . Still in a brazen but with increased smugness I thought of the first thing to further throw them off the scent . . . I talked b*ll*x . . . sweet, I was in

I had to wait for authorisation for the first 5 posts, I was quite impressed with their survalence levels in this area, one that maybe employed back home. There was no contact from base for 30mins so I decided to lay low and went to the pub for a couple of hours.

I'll report further on the days mission later

The above sentence will only be readable to those of you with authorisation level 52t8, this is to prevent double agents ****** and **** ****** ** from gaining in - for - ma . . . tion . .. bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Chinners said:
The following may be disinformation . . .

Monday 21st December 2010
Field Report by Private Chinners

0700 Hours : My observations upon learning that my direct access, via a link in a folder we shall call, Favorites, was not working so I braced out the beings in Google land, typing from memory, mancityfans.net ... result, click. . . SUSPENDED?

I'll be honest, I'd never been on there until today but found myself typing in the phrase 'bluemoon', and then entering unknown.
I didn't really know what to expect. I did an intial sweep of the frontpage . . . . forum! sweet. I slipped inside and saw a thread concerning the aforementioned SUSPENDED? incident, an incident that we shall no longer refer to here. My training on mancityfans.net has taught me if something happens, deny it happenend . . . or something like that. Upon entering a delicious mix of punter was on display. The inquizitor ... "why is it down?", familiarish usernames*

* again my training prevents me from disclosing such details.

Knobers were wishing uncouth sweetnothings . . . and decent posters (could they too, be undercover?)

I decided to blag a registration.

1000 Hours: I signed up, YEP! I just did it. I began to shit it, then spent 55 minutes pondering over another INCIDENT where I gave my real username. My brazen behaviour was sure not to arouse suspicion. After mistyping my email verification and contacting the administrator I gained access via a comrade called Ric . . . I think he is acting quite high up in the organisation, he must be good, I could hardly tell he was one of 'ours'.

What could I post? . . . Still in a brazen but with increased smugness I thought of the first thing to further throw them off the scent . . . I talked b*ll*x . . . sweet, I was in

I had to wait for authorisation for the first 5 posts, I was quite impressed with their survalence levels in this area, one that maybe employed back home. There was no contact from base for 30mins so I decided to lay low and went to the pub for a couple of hours.

I'll report further on the days mission later

The above sentence will only be readable to those of you with authorisation level 52t8, this is to prevent double agents ****** and **** ****** ** from gaining in - for - ma . . . tion . .. bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Damacles will love you........not in a gay way mind.

I've just read this thread and the "welcome back" thread on mcf.net and fuck me, what a bunch of sad pathetic twats there are in this world.

As the SOB put it, it's a couple of message boards on the same thing, some of you (espeically those on mcf.net) treat it so seriously, slaggin other forums off, pathetic.

Get a life all of you, you sad fuckwits.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Pearce_out said:
That website is dire anyway...

Excellent site and hope it gets back up soon as I am sure it will.

I agree,the debate is a lot better on mancityfans as its got more mature posters.This site is great as its got a lot of traffic but a lot of twats along with it.
G & B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.