Mandzukik

bobmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
bobmcfc said:
Seems very unlikely they will sell him after only getting him in the summer ?? What am I missing here ?

And if they do sell him we will certainly have to grease the palms quite thick indeed

If we have offered £32m for him Atletico won't turn that down because of their debt.

Mandzukic coming to us knowing he can't play in the Champions Legue is the bigger persuasion in my opinion.

Are where will we get 32m from anyhoo ?

I don't know mate, but Cadena Cope are quite reliable if I remember, they got the Caballero to us one correct.

Makes you think if we might be selling a key player in January, Jovetic??

sam-caddick said:
bobmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
If we have offered £32m for him Atletico won't turn that down because of their debt.

Mandzukic coming to us knowing he can't play in the Champions Legue is the bigger persuasion in my opinion.

Are where will we get 32m from anyhoo ?

I don't know mate, but Cadena Cope are quite reliable if I remember, they got the Caballero to us one correct.

Makes you think if we might be selling a key player in January, Jovetic??
We could finalise the negredo deal, sell Milner, sell jovetic

That said, I'm not convinced we could pull any of those three suggestions off

Sergio<3 said:
Stoned Rose said:
He's wank.

If he's wank, what's Dzeko?

I was taking the piss Sergio :)

Imo he's similar to but much better than Dzeko. Better goalscorer, more ruthless, more mobile, better in the air and miles better at pressing defenders.

He's different to Jovetic, not as 'technical' or pleasing on the eye, but offers miles more in terms of number of goals they'd both score a season.

I'd happily bring him in and let either Dzeko or Jovetic go as I see him as a definite upgrade on both of them.

Not sure where the money would come from in Jan however?

whicko said:
bobmcfc said:
rushts said:
Mandzukik + cash for Sinclair??

Sold
Won't happen now, Torres to sign permanent deal with Milan, everyone's money was on a return to Athletico.
They need to sign him permanently in order to swap him for Cerci. You can't swap something that doesn't actually belong to you. (that's my understanding of it anyway, Milan have no interest at all in Torres, as far as I can tell)

BigOscar said:
whicko said:
bobmcfc said:
Won't happen now, Torres to sign permanent deal with Milan, everyone's money was on a return to Athletico.
They need to sign him permanently in order to swap him for Cerci. You can't swap something that doesn't actually belong to you. (that's my understanding of it anyway, Milan have no interest at all in Torres, as far as I can tell)
Torres deal agreed, all over Sky breaking news!

whicko said:
BigOscar said:
whicko said:
Yes, I know, but as I just said, MIlan need him to get Cerci off Atletico, they don't actually want him as a player. Presumably Chelsea have actually had to pay Milan to take him, given that they were going to pay his £10m a year wages for the next 18 months, so Milan get the bargaining chip they need to get Cerci, plus some cash to sweeten the deal. (I presume)

BigOscar said:
whicko said:
BigOscar said:
Yes, I know, but as I just said, MIlan need him to get Cerci off Atletico, they don't actually want him as a player. Presumably Chelsea have actually had to pay Milan to take him, given that they were going to pay his £10m a year wages for the next 18 months, so Milan get the bargaining chip they need to get Cerci, plus some cash to sweeten the deal. (I presume)
See where you are coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.