Mandzukik

bluenose45 said:
.... and it certainly helps Chelsea as far as FFP is concerned!
I don't think paying your players to play elsewhere is ever particularly helpful to your finances, then paying them to leave is never a sign of great business. Personally, I find it hilarious that they literally cannot give away the most expensive player in the history of the premier league (before the rags went mental this summer)

nowantads said:
Why would atletico want torres? Why would anyone want torres?
He's a local hero, plus he's not going to cost them anything at all. (again, I presume) Chelsea will still be paying his wages (via Milan), so they will get a local hero back for 18 months, without paying him a penny, which is pretty useful for a team with serious financial issues.

Complete non starter.

Atletico aren't about to replace him with Torres.

Also, I am far from Dzeko's biggest fan but I bet he'd score more than 33 goals for Munich in 2 seasons in the Bayernliga

Silva_Spell said:
Complete non starter.

Also, I am far from Dzeko's biggest fan but I bet he'd score more than 33 goals for Munich in 2 seasons in the Bayernliga

Clueless ^^

Jaxite said:
Silva_Spell said:
Complete non starter.

Clueless ^^
Well Edin did score more prolifically for Wolfsburg than Mandzukic did for Bayern, which you'd argue is substantially more difficult to do(especially given the dominance of Bayern in Mandzukic's period at the club), so it's not that "clueless" a statement.

Yeah, Dzeko scored 26 in 1 season for an inferior team [to Bayern]

Don't think he'd be a great fit for us with our delivery, take headed goals away and I can't see him scoring too many from when I've seen him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.