Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

Dribble said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.
Unfuckinbelievable!!!!! Would you believe the interview if the Sheikh signed it with his own blood?

Mancini wouldn't have been my first choice as manager, but regardless of who was made manager at the time, I would have supported them to the last. I was neither a Hughes in or outer, I'm just simply a Manchester City supporter. Is supporting our incumbant manager and players so hard to do?

I can't stand Mourinho, but if he was made our manager tomorrow, he would have my unnoquivocal support. But what is it with you and Mourinho, dya wanna bum him or summat?

Mancini is our manager so just get over it....

I think what Mourinho's chief felcher Didsbury Dave is suggesting is that he is more ITK than Sheikh Mansour himself as to what is going to happen in the summer!

Good, as expected...not a bloke for rash decisions. Mr Khaldoon must have lauded what Mancini has done this season.

Get that new contract drawn up and get Bob signing it on the pitch, just before Vinnie lifts that Trophy on 13th May.

Dribble said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.
Unfuckinbelievable!!!!! Would you believe the interview if the Sheikh signed it with his own blood?

Mancini wouldn't have been my first choice as manager, but regardless of who was made manager at the time, I would have supported them to the last. I was neither a Hughes in or outer, I'm just simply a Manchester City supporter. Is supporting our incumbant manager and players so hard to do?

I can't stand Mourinho, but if he was made our manager tomorrow, he would have my unnoquivocal support. But what is it with you and Mourinho, dya wanna bum him or summat?

Mancini is our manager so just get over it....

He's got a wank sock at home with Mourinho face on it ;-).

To be fair to Dave he hated hughes and sven too i think. he had to hate Pearce ( who didn't ?) not sure how he felt about keegan but i bet keegan pissed him off at the end. the next man will have to be peter fucking perfect to stand a chance tbh. I bet even jose would end up getting on his tits eventually. Fact is, nobodies going to get it 100% all the time and they will make mistakes. even mourinho has an ego and stubborness that would challenge even the most patient of guys.

DD has cityitis. Needs to get over the old city and accept it.

I'm pretty sure we could do the treble and he'd have something to moan about.

A shrewd owner like ours thankfully doesn't act on a whim unlike some on here

bobmcfc said:
To be fair to Dave he hated hughes and sven too i think. he had to hate Pearce ( who didn't ?) not sure how he felt about keegan but i bet keegan pissed him off at the end. the next man will have to be peter fucking perfect to stand a chance tbh. I bet even jose would end up getting on his tits eventually. Fact is, nobodies going to get it 100% all the time and they will make mistakes. even mourinho has an ego and stubborness that would challenge even the most patient of guys.

Maybe he hates City too.

bluemonkey71 said:

he needs a hobby, perhaps knitting ? when he gets the urge to purge he can try biting on the wool.

Uber Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we're honest we improved because West Brom played like Stoke and Norwich were naive and played so openly we punished them like we did to everybody at the start of the season.

When it came to pressure back on v Wolves we pissed arsed around again and made it far more difficult than it needed to be.

Still, nice to know the Sheikh still exists, do government officials in Abu Dhabi not get holidays? David Cameron does.

Very true. Although if the score at the end of the match would have saw us scoring 6 goals nobody would have said we wouldn't have deserved it. We need a fine tuned, clinical Kun for the next three games.

I agree, but we missed some sitters in all honesty and goal difference is important, so it was still a bit dissappointing.

Challenger1978 said:
He's got a wank sock at home with Mourinho face on it ;-).

raypo.jpg

bluemonkey71 said:

I think some fans tremble and literally shit blood into their pants if we don't sack a manager every 2-3 years it's just not the City way and some can't let go of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.