Manuel Akanji | City close to £15m agreement, 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree with this, Pep rates and loves Ake, rightly so in my humble opinion.
I know but we’ve already said we’ll let non key players who don’t want to be here go. If Ake decides after the World Cup he wants to be first choice elsewhere and we get a good offer I think we’ll be happy to sell

Not sure I agree with this, Pep rates and loves Ake, rightly so in my humble opinion.
I live nearish to Ake saw him out walking with his Mrs on Sunday was very much still injured, shortened stride protecting his groin. Pep said he started running last week, cant see that at all!

He seems to have a similar profile to Walker in that he is a bit of a unit and is rapid. Can def see him rotating at rb.

Let’s face it Walker rarely plays as a conventional rb and tucks in to play almost as a 3rd cb so this signing makes perfect sense to me.

Cancelo and Gomez lb pushing on
walker akanji as the defensive rb

I live nearish to Ake saw him out walking with his Mrs on Sunday was very much still injured, shortened stride protecting his groin. Pep said he started running last week, cant see that at all!
I can’t blame him if it’s his groin issue ,he just got married .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.