Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reason Why

Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:
In black and white. Really couldnt care who is responsible for Pellegrinis signings but they are not fucking good enough. Those who say any different are wrong. It just cannot be argued with. I know Mancini is finished and I do like Pellegrini but who is actually buying all this shit. £50m on navas and fucking Jovetic. We got Silva and Toure for that. This has failed and I for one are hoping the Spanish are held accountable for this mess.

Mancini

Panti £-
Clichy £7,000,000.00
Kolorov £17,000,000.00
Boateng £11,000,000.00
Nastasic £12,000,000.00
Milner £26,000,000.00
Toure £24,000,000.00
Nasri £22,000,000.00
Aguero £38,000,000.00
Dzkeo £27,000,000.00
Silva £25,000,000.00

£209,000,000.00

£6,000,000.00 Caballero
£- Sagna
£3,500,000.00 Demichalis
£40,000,000.00 Mangala
£12,000,000.00 Fernando
£30,000,000.00 Fernandinho
£1,500,000.00 Zuccolini
£22,900,000.00 Navas
£25,800,000.00 Jovetic
£20,600,000.00 Nergredo
£28,000,000.00 Bony

£190,300,000.00

Ha ha ha ha ha pissing myself laughing with this one

Right on queue. I was expecting this seeing as nobody is ever allowed to slag City or the manager off. This last 2 years transfer dealings have been a disaster and it coincides with the Spanish. How about we say Mangala, Navas and Jovetic for £100m fucking quid. Defend that can you?[/quote]

apart from the fact your numbers are wrong. You also have a peculiar definition of disaster, a peculiar inability to refer to people by name and a rather quivering arse, with corresponding bowel movements when things don't go the way you expect.

crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:

Right on queue. I was expecting this seeing as nobody is ever allowed to slag City or the manager off. This last 2 years transfer dealings have been a disaster and it coincides with the Spanish. How about we say Mangala, Navas and Jovetic for £100m fucking quid. Defend that can you?

Ha ha ha ha ha - thats all your post deserves
actually I suggest you listen to the Khaldoons interviews about accelarated spending and strategy - you may learn a thing or 2 - simples[/quote]

Ah right ok. I have watched Khaldoons interviews. Not sure what your point is mate. My point is since the Spanish have been her we have been getting dry bummed in the transfer marker and I wanna know why. I wanna know who wanted to buy Mangala for £40m.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stephenhakin said:

Right on queue. I was expecting this seeing as nobody is ever allowed to slag City or the manager off. This last 2 years transfer dealings have been a disaster and it coincides with the Spanish. How about we say Mangala, Navas and Jovetic for £100m fucking quid. Defend that can you?

apart from the fact your numbers are wrong. You also have a peculiar definition of disaster, a peculiar inability to refer to people by name and a rather quivering arse, with corresponding bowel movements when things don't go the way you expect.[/quote]

haha..yeah nice one. Ok we paid £32m for Mangala fucking bargain.

blueinsa said:
One of our daily wums has arrived it seems.

Ah yes the old WUM. Why on earth would this be a wind up. Don't think so pal. Been a season ticket holder for half of my life and a Blue for 33 years so no need. Anyway will know better for asking about our transfer policy again.

Stephenhakin said:
blueinsa said:

Ah yes the old WUM. Why on earth would this be a wind up. Don't think so pal. Been a season ticket holder for half of my life and a Blue for 33 years so no need. Anyway will know better for asking about our transfer policy again.

We have won the fucking league twice out of the last 3 seasons you moaning fucking minnie!

What fucking disastrous signings we have made yeah?

blueinsa said:
Stephenhakin said:
blueinsa said:

We have won the fucking league twice out of the last 3 seasons you moaning fucking minnie!

What fucking disastrous signings we have made yeah?

Mangala for one. He will NEVER become the player we want him to be NEVER. Jovetic & Navas I could of told the club that these boys ( tidy players as they are ) would not be able to cut it in the Premier. Willy fort Panti...well maybe not a disaster but to me we paid money for a lesser keeper.

Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:

actually I suggest you listen to the Khaldoons interviews about accelarated spending and strategy - you may learn a thing or 2 - simples

Ah right ok. I have watched Khaldoons interviews. Not sure what your point is mate. My point is since the Spanish have been her we have been getting dry bummed in the transfer marker and I wanna know why. I wanna know who wanted to buy Mangala for £40m.[/quote]

listen to Khaldoon - startegy was spend big - get core players - then spend smaller amounts add FFP - what you have failed to put out there is Net Spend - for the last 2 years - how much have we got rid of - it is hard to try to stay within limits - I for one believe Mangala will come good

This has got naff all to do with the 2 Spanish boys - if you want to be picky since they came in - we have:-
come 2nd & final of FA Cup
won League, & Carling Cup (whatever it is called), reached knockout of Chumps League
Currently sit second and still in Chumps league

My suggestion is perspective -

crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:

actually I suggest you listen to the Khaldoons interviews about accelarated spending and strategy - you may learn a thing or 2 - simples

Ah right ok. I have watched Khaldoons interviews. Not sure what your point is mate. My point is since the Spanish have been her we have been getting dry bummed in the transfer marker and I wanna know why. I wanna know who wanted to buy Mangala for £40m.

listen to Khaldoon - startegy was spend big - get core players - then spend smaller amounts add FFP - what you have failed to put out there is Net Spend - for the last 2 years - how much have we got rid of - it is hard to try to stay within limits - I for one believe Mangala will come good

This has got naff all to do with the 2 Spanish boys - if you want to be picky since they came in - we have:-
won League, & Carling Cup (whatever it is called), reached knockout of Chumps League

My suggestion is perspective -[/quote]

No forget perspective because it has nothing to do with what I am on about. The reason we have won the league and done all the marvelous things you mentioned is because of the squad Manuel inherited not because of what players he or the director of football has bought.

Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:

My suggestion is perspective -

No forget perspective because it has nothing to do with what I am on about. The reason we have won the league and done all the marvelous things you mentioned is because of the squad Manuel inherited not because of what players he or the director of football has bought.[/quote]

Oh right and you think Mangala will come good. Coming good at £40m quid. He should have been the finished article. This is the 3rd Centre half we have bought to partner Vinnie now at a cost of about £75m to the club and still havent found a fucking decent one. We'd of been better buying Shawcross for £15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.