Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercity88 said:
de niro said:
i knew the day we sacked bob we would be on the decline. not sure i want simeoni as he's a loon but i'd rather have a winner, loon or not.

Haha I do love these types of posts because they simply have to be wind ups. You knew we would be on the decline?! Good one.

We declined to our first domestic double and first Champions league qualification, from the heady heights of no trophies and bottom of the CL groups.

It was awful.

Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:
de niro said:
i knew the day we sacked bob we would be on the decline. not sure i want simeoni as he's a loon but i'd rather have a winner, loon or not.

Haha I do love these types of posts because they simply have to be wind ups. You knew we would be on the decline?! Good one.

We declined to our first domestic double and first Champions league qualification, from the heady heights of no trophies and bottom of the CL groups.

It was awful.

The problem is that it is looking very likely that we are heading back to a season of no trophies and possibly even putting a top 4 place at risk if we maintain our current form.

I see nothing wrong in discussing the performance of the manager and those responsible for some fairly questionable purchases in recent windows.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:

It was awful.

The problem is that it is looking very likely that we are heading back to a season of no trophies and possibly even putting a top 4 place at risk if we maintain our current form.

I see nothing wrong in discussing the performance of the manager and those responsible for some fairly questionable purchases in recent windows.

I'm not a huge fan of Pellegrini, but there is absolutely no way we will finish out of the top 4

I'd be astonished if we didn't finish in the top 2

But of course we would have won the league last season with Mancini's players, I mean we'd have had a formidable midfield of Barry and Rodwell, Sinclair on the wing or up front to cover for our 2-man attack of Aguero & Dzeko. You know, I love being able to still watch Balotelli, Boateng, Johnson, Savic, Javi Garcia and Maicon...oh wait...

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:

It was awful.

The issue is a few like yourself discuss it in a sensible way whilst others are just fucking wumming.

Pellegrini has a job on right now, no doubt about it.

Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:
de niro said:

It was awful.

BUT IT WASNT MANUELS SIDE THAT WON THE DOUBLE REALLY WAS IT? Barring Fernandinho & MDM it was Mancinis squad.

Stephenhakin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:

It was awful.

BUT IT WASNT MANUELS SIDE THAT WON THE DOUBLE REALLY WAS IT? Barring Fernandinho & MDM it was Mancinis squad.

No, it was a MCFC squad!

Stephenhakin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:

It was awful.

What about Negredo? Did Navas not sign last year? I'd even go as far as suggesting that these four players contributed greatly to last seasons successes.

blueinsa said:
Stephenhakin said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It was awful.

No, it was a MCFC squad!

Fucking hell talk about touchy. Of course it's a City squad and I suggest by that pedantic response you know I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.