Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reason Why

Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:
Stephenhakin said:
Ha ha ha ha ha - thats all your post deserves
actually I suggest you listen to the Khaldoons interviews about accelarated spending and strategy - you may learn a thing or 2 - simples

Ah right ok. I have watched Khaldoons interviews. Not sure what your point is mate. My point is since the Spanish have been her we have been getting dry bummed in the transfer marker and I wanna know why. I wanna know who wanted to buy Mangala for £40m.

listen to Khaldoon - startegy was spend big - get core players - then spend smaller amounts add FFP - what you have failed to put out there is Net Spend - for the last 2 years - how much have we got rid of - it is hard to try to stay within limits - I for one believe Mangala will come good

This has got naff all to do with the 2 Spanish boys - if you want to be picky since they came in - we have:-
come 2nd & final of FA Cup
won League, & Carling Cup (whatever it is called), reached knockout of Chumps League
Currently sit second and still in Chumps league

My suggestion is perspective -

No forget perspective because it has nothing to do with what I am on about. The reason we have won the league and done all the marvelous things you mentioned is because of the squad Manuel inherited not because of what players he or the director of football has bought.[/quote]

don't think you get it - the boss man said - we will not be spending like that again especially with FFP and the other restrictions hence during Hughes and Mancini we were spending vast amounts on star players -

market now dictates as City are in the shit with FFP - they need to be abit more creative with the spend.

In business you just can not keep spending vast sums at a loss - at some point you need to take stock and look at the bigger picture

if I put my business hat on - we are due to break even, we are still up there in with a shout for a trophy and there are plans in place for transfers

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
crystal_mais said:
Ah right ok. I have watched Khaldoons interviews. Not sure what your point is mate. My point is since the Spanish have been her we have been getting dry bummed in the transfer marker and I wanna know why. I wanna know who wanted to buy Mangala for £40m.

listen to Khaldoon - startegy was spend big - get core players - then spend smaller amounts add FFP - what you have failed to put out there is Net Spend - for the last 2 years - how much have we got rid of - it is hard to try to stay within limits - I for one believe Mangala will come good

This has got naff all to do with the 2 Spanish boys - if you want to be picky since they came in - we have:-
won League, & Carling Cup (whatever it is called), reached knockout of Chumps League

No forget perspective because it has nothing to do with what I am on about. The reason we have won the league and done all the marvelous things you mentioned is because of the squad Manuel inherited not because of what players he or the director of football has bought.

Oh right and you think Mangala will come good. Coming good at £40m quid. He should have been the finished article. This is the 3rd Centre half we have bought to partner Vinnie now at a cost of about £75m to the club and still havent found a fucking decent one. We'd of been better buying Shawcross for £15.[/quote]

In fact I forgot Boateng so make that about £90m on a partner for Vinnie.

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:

No forget perspective because it has nothing to do with what I am on about. The reason we have won the league and done all the marvelous things you mentioned is because of the squad Manuel inherited not because of what players he or the director of football has bought.

Oh right and you think Mangala will come good. Coming good at £40m quid. He should have been the finished article. This is the 3rd Centre half we have bought to partner Vinnie now at a cost of about £75m to the club and still havent found a fucking decent one. We'd of been better buying Shawcross for £15.

In fact I forgot Boateng so make that about £90m on a partner for Vinnie.[/quote]

are we blaming the spanish for Boatang, Nastacic & Savic then - just trying to get your argument here

In the last three seasons, some of our transfers have been absolute shite. I agree with that bit.

Shite - Sinclair, Garcia, Rodwell, Jovetic, Fernando - All below the required standard.

One has been great - Demichellis

Some have been ok - Negredo, Nastasic, Navas, Fernandinho (at least for last season, not this)

Some the jury is still out on for me - Mangala, Cabellero, Sagna

Overall 5/10 could do better.

OB1 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
sam-caddick said:
B9b6zW_IIAI7a8F.jpg

Yes please!
'Eyeing' ffs. What the fuck does that even mean? More unsubstantiated, difficult to disprove, fabricated, charlatan bullshit. Are people really that stupid to fail to see through that type of sophistry?

Chris Wheeler is a nice guy but also a little Rag shit.
I don't care if he's a nice guy or not. I just wonder how anyone with any sense of professional self-respect (assuming he has any) feels when writing such a pile of utter shit that has absolutely no basis in fact whatsoever.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In the last three seasons, some of our transfers have been absolute shite. I agree with that bit.

Shite - Sinclair, Garcia, Rodwell, Jovetic, Fernando - All below the required standard.

One has been great - Demichellis

Some have been ok - Negredo, Nastasic, Navas, Fernandinho (at least for last season, not this)

Some the jury is still out on for me - Mangala, Cabellero, Sagna

Overall 5/10 could do better.

I agree with most of this except its more 2 or 3/10 for me.

OB1 said:
'Eyeing' ffs. What the fuck does that even mean? More unsubstantiated, difficult to disprove, fabricated, charlatan bullshit. Are people really that stupid to fail to see through that type of sophistry?

Chris Wheeler is a nice guy but also a little Rag shit.
I don't care if he's a nice guy or not. I just wonder how anyone with any sense of professional self-respect (assuming he has any) feels when writing such a pile of utter shit that has absolutely no basis in fact whatsoever.

And, even worse, he probably used to bully you at school.

de niro said:
i knew the day we sacked bob we would be on the decline. not sure i want simeoni as he's a loon but i'd rather have a winner, loon or not.

Haha I do love these types of posts because they simply have to be wind ups. You knew we would be on the decline?! Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.