Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why sign Rulli then as well? I mean if we know Ter Stegen is coming are we looking at Ter Stegen and Rulli to fight for no.1? Not sure how that would work considering Ter Stegen wants to move because he is fighting for a spot and Rulli doesn't want to be a back up keeper and so we had this whole complicated deal.

Why sign Rulli then as well?

To have Ter Stegen and Rulli fight for it?

Personally I would prefer we got Bravo, binned Willy, have Joe learn the system and then in a couple of years have either Gunn or Rulli with Hart as back up

If this is true I'm sure it has nothing to do with ability and more to do with attitude. Pep looks like the type to such with players proving they want to learn and give their all. I suspect one of these is not the case...

... Who do you support Man City or Joe Hart????Listen I will be disappointed if Joe leaves but at the end of the day this is their job and if his boss thinks that his employee cannot do the job that he wants him to do and their is another employee who can do that job better then that is that

At the end of the day we all wanted Pep we knew he is not afraid to make big decisions about big players Deco Ronaldinho etc this is one of those decisions. We as fans have to trust the best manager in the world to make those types of decisions now matter how hard it might be for us to accept to start with

100 times this.

It's the right time to go, joe. We will never forget wht you have done for this club, and wish you all the best.
And this.

Problem for me is, I am not convinced about ter Stegen. Being German I am discussing on a high standard used to see Neuer, who is outstanding.
That's why it must be tough for Pep to watch his goalies nowadays.

The market for a top keeper is quite empty. Will be a huge investment.
And on the way to become a top top club there is no room for messing up on that position.

As I suppose Pep had a plan to bring a new keeper to City for quite a long time we are very late now in the transfer window. Maybe too late.
Seems he had to wait for homegrown Stones to sign before developing pressure on Hart in terms of replacing him.

WTF are you on about. Who do you support Man City or Joe Hart????Listen I will be disappointed if Joe leaves but at the end of the day this is their job and if his boss thinks that his employee cannot do the job that he wants him to do and their is another employee who can do that job better then that is that

At the end of the day we all wanted Pep we knew he is not afraid to make big decisions about big players Deco Ronaldinho etc this is one of those decisions. We as fans have to trust the best manager in the world to make those types of decisions now matter how hard it might be for us to accept to start with

By' eck, I'm not having a go at Pep. Never will, I just believe he can develop Joe to play exactly the way Pep requires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.