Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take but I think foden would have been just fine with a one year loan in the PL as well! Sure, it worked out great as is, but I think it would have worked out just as well had he been loaned in 18/19.

I just think McAtee will make it here either way so I am okay with loaning him out
I don’t really disagree, just think he’s good enough to stay with us..

Zinchenko is not at our level in midfield. McAtee may get there..
One is an established international who’s shown the past 3 games he’s up for 4th spot there. One is a kid who needs to play to progress, who actually wants a loan away. Easy choice who to keep.

One is an established international who’s shown the past 3 games he’s up for 4th spot there. One is a kid who needs to play to progress, who actually wants a loan away. Easy choice who to keep.
I get it’s your opinion and that’s cool. I completely disagree..

McAtee looks a real prospect. No disrespect to Brighton but he can learn more training with the first team. If he’s good enough he will thrive. Foden did. If he can’t reach that level then he won’t be with us..

You can’t compare any young player we have to foden. He’s a once in a generation talent. If every young player doesn’t follow the same route as foden that doesn’t mean they won’t make it.

He needs to play and get minutes, which foden was getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.