Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been those odds since skybet opened the market. They don’t mean anything
Let's put all the money on Chelsea if it would be like with the Jorginho deal. These guys from MEN claim that all reportedly depend on Zinchenko's leaving.

Let's put all the money on Chelsea if it would be like with the Jorginho deal. These guys from MEN claim that all reportedly depend on Zinchenko's leaving.
Link? Never seen or read anything like that so far. Only seen the opposite said.

Doesn’t mean he will and doesn’t mean Zinchenko will play in midfield for us or that McAtee won’t in the future
It’s more realistic that a player that wants a loan for gametime, goes on loan for gametime and the players that would like to stay, stays and takes a spot where he’s playing currently for the national team. Nothing definite just putting 1 and 1 together

It’s more realistic that a player that wants a loan for gametime, goes on loan for gametime and the players that would like to stay, stays and takes a spot where he’s playing currently for the national team. Nothing definite just putting 1 and 1 together
Not saying Zinchenko won’t stay he is a valued team player with good ability and desire capable of multiple positions in theory that being said I don’t see him playing in midfield for city especially not more than a couple of games I don’t see why this idea has suddenly become a thing it’s very unlikely to happen and there is no evidence supporting it there is more evidence supporting McAtee playing there

Not saying Zinchenko won’t stay he is a valued team player with good ability and desire capable of multiple positions in theory that being said I don’t see him playing in midfield for city especially not more than a couple of games I don’t see why this idea has suddenly become a thing it’s very unlikely to happen and there is no evidence supporting it there is more evidence supporting McAtee playing there
As one is probably staying and one leaving I’m guessing one will be tested centrally. Evidently.

You can’t compare any young player we have to foden. He’s a once in a generation talent. If every young player doesn’t follow the same route as foden that doesn’t mean they won’t make it.

He needs to play and get minutes, which foden was getting
Seriously can’t disagree with this. I think McAtee has a shot at being a real star. The parallel I was trying to draw with Foden is that I would prefer McAtee to developed in house rather that at another club. I can see why fans would champion a loan. Guess that’s why I’m not a multi-millionaire coach :)

"A deal for Cucurella looks possible given Brighton will sell for the right price, but how keen City are to get a deal over the line may depend on Oleksandr Zinchenko. Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in the Ukranian — who would like more game time — but if both he stays then the Blues may be less fussed about further strengthening when they already have him and Joao Cancelo on that side."

By Simon Bajkowski. So everything depends on Zinchenko. I guess that nothing will happen with LB situation, because he will stay and everyone would be happy. End of the story like in every transfer window...
It doesn't depend on Zinchencko. We are missing a Leftback. Mendy. That spot will be filled. Regardless of what happens with Zinchencko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.