Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is an established international who’s shown the past 3 games he’s up for 4th spot there. One is a kid who needs to play to progress, who actually wants a loan away. Easy choice who to keep.
How many games has Zinchenko played for us in midfield ? He won’t be playing there for us Mactee will occasionally and hopefully will establish himself one day

"A deal for Cucurella looks possible given Brighton will sell for the right price, but how keen City are to get a deal over the line may depend on Oleksandr Zinchenko. Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in the Ukranian — who would like more game time — but if both he stays then the Blues may be less fussed about further strengthening when they already have him and Joao Cancelo on that side."

By Simon Bajkowski. So everything depends on Zinchenko. I guess that nothing will happen with LB situation, because he will stay and everyone would be happy. End of the story like in every transfer window...

Last edited:
"A deal for Cucurella looks possible given Brighton will sell for the right price, but how keen City are to get a deal over the line may depend on Oleksandr Zinchenko. Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in the Ukranian — who would like more game time — but if both he stays then the Blues may be less fussed about further strengthening when they already have him and Joao Cancelo on that side."

By Simon Bajkowski. So everything depends on Zinchenko. I guess that nothing will happen with LB situation, because he will stay and everyone would be happy. End of the story like in every transfer window...
I wonder if Zinchenko stays do we then look for a RB or give more game time to one of the youth players or players who was on loan last year who plays there

I think it’s too far down the line with cucurella now? Him and Phillips have been spoken about as top serious targets so don’t think anything was dependent on Zinchenko to be honest. I think it’s win win for city with zinc as if he’s stays pep will be chuffed and if he leaves we will get a huge profit on him?

I'd read that as they would be less inclined to spend an obscene amount or have a protracted saga due to cover in the position, but they are evidently still interested. Cucurella isn't a Zinchenko replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.